An Unexpected Discovery

Yo,

Here is the next instalment of Shadow Light. Hope you like it. Share your thoughts in comments.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy the chapter.

Shadow Light

Chapter  2

An Unexpected Discovery

As Naruto reached Hiroshima as it was nearest to Kyoto, he observed something that made him take in what was happening around him once over again. It's everywhere and it is quite a common thing in this world.

'Kurama, am I hallucinating or did I just see all people are behaving like closet perverts and oh my God are those things jiggling' asked Naruto confused. Why in the world were people acting like closet perverts and melons of women jiggling like they are defying the laws of gravity itself.

"I don't know Naruto, but I can assure you that you are not hallucinating and they are really happening. If Jiraiya was here he would have been jumping all over the place spouting about how this place is his safe heaven," commented Kurama dryly. But little did he know how much that comment will change Naruto's life in this world. Slowly, a devious grin formed on Naruto's face. For once Kurama feared the outcome.

"What are you thinking, Naruto. You are not thinking about something which would cause us any trouble, right," said Kurama fear slowly entering his voice.

He saw Naruto like this when he was planning a prank which would be rather impossible to perform for normal people like painting the Hokage monument orange in broad day, painting Anbu headquarters in neon green and adding itching powder in every underwater of the Hyuuga clan except for Hinata, maybe, when he was known as 'The Prankster King from Hell' he didn't want to be on the receiving end of Naruto's prank. He respects his life dearly after all.

'You gave me a great idea Kurama. Ero-sennin is going to jump in joy at what I'm going to do now' said Naruto in a devious tone still his smile not leaving his face. He vanished from sight without a trace into the shadows.

Scene break

Naruto's Mindscape

His mindscape has changed from its sewer-like appearance as time passed. It was now a big forest as large as the forest surrounding Konoha when it was first created and to the side were all the five hidden villages and their kage towers standing tall.

Naruto walked into the house in the middle which was the house where he lived with his family and brought out a small pack of orange books. Though they look like a small stack there were at least a few hundred of them.

They are the books written by his late sensei, Jiraiya of the Sannin. These are more specifically his most popular series Icha Icha Series. Naruto collected every book after Jiraiya's passing. He also wrote a few as part of continuing his legacy after he retired from the Hokage position. Kurama looked at them curiously. He had a pretty good idea why Naruto brought these out.

"So, you wish to publish them in this world," asked Kurama with a knowing grin on his face. Naruto's face lit up and nodded vigorously.

"You got it right. I'll publish these in this world. That gives me a way to earn money without rising any suspicion and I'm going to publish them with Jiraiya's name as well and make an appearance as Jiraiya if need be.