Introduction and Confusion Part-2

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 14

Introduction and Confusion Part 2

A few minutes before Naruto's intro

"Jiraiya-tan, I think it is time they call you," said Serafall, excited.

"Oh, aren't you excited? Tell me, Sera-tan do you have anyone who can fit the bill of a Queen for me"

"Hmm, no. I don't have anyone. But I think you can find someone soon" said Serafall in confidence.

"Why so confident?"

"I know you can, Jiraiya-tan," said Serafall. Not explaining her confidence in Jiraiya any further. Jiraiya smirked at the childish joy of one of the Rulers of the Underworld. 'She is fun to hang around. I guess I'll miss having fun with you, Sera-tan' thought Jiraiya as the moment passed, the speakers in the room roared to life.

'Let's invite the man who had achieved something which was only dreamed of in the past. Ladies and Gentlemen, let's invite Jiraiya-sama. I request Jiraiya-sama to come on to the stage' said the woman host in the magic amplified mic. 

"It's time, I guess," said Jiraiya to a bouncing Serafall and walked out of the room to the hidden entrance.

In a white Magic Circle formed in the middle of the stage, came out a man. He is wearing blood-red noble clothes which are similar to his normal attire but they have some symbols on their sides. They have a symbol for 'Legendary' and 'Sage' on it in a golden lining on each side of his shirt. There were also symbols for the High-class in the middle of the coat. He looked more like a Royal than any commoner in front of the Devil populace. 

Fireworks, smoke bombs and all types of blasts were blasted to welcome Jiraiya and it went off for a few minutes. He stood strong in front of hundreds of thousands of Devils looking at him expectantly, not disappointing any one of them in him with his goofiness or perverseness.

He stood there waiting for something to happen. The host came beside him and started explaining everything they knew about him and his career as a literature(porn) writer. He stood calm, relaxed and getting accustomed to his surroundings. He knew his role here well. He is going to fulfil it one last time before finally resting in peace.

He faced large crowds before. But facing hundreds of thousands of people is certainly intimidating. Add to the fact the magic saturation of the place didn't make things easier. But to someone who stayed in front of a Maou and taught the Monsters like Nagato, Minato and Naruto, this isn't much. 

"Let's hear from the man of the hour, folks," said the host and gave a mic to Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya-sama, it is an honour to have you here and joining our faction, how do you feel?" she asked in a calm tone, Jiraiya can see a satisfied expression in her eyes, even though she tried to hide it.