Falling for a Fallen

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/Magic" is being used.

Shadow Light

Chapter 4

Falling for a Fallen

3 years before Canon

After meeting Shiva, there were no such events where Naruto was either asked by someone or found by anyone. In his free time, he went to the Dimensional Gap and met great Red there in person.

Flashback

'Man, I'm bored.' Naruto thought to himself. His training with his Sacred Gear was good and he achieved his Balance Breaker recently. It is one hell of a power-up compared to his normal use of light and shadow elements. He had decided to not use his powers like his Dōjutsu and continued to purify the natural energy in the world.

He is bored and his books of the Icha Icha series were selling all-time high. Year by year, the collections and sales increased and he thought of making movies just like Jiraiya did in the Shinobi World. His thoughts were interrupted by his fox companion.

"Why don't you go meet that overgrown lizard, Naruto. I'm sure he will be thrilled to see you in person. It's been a while since you both talked isn't it?" Kurama asked. Naruto thought about it and nodded his head.

'Yeah, why not. Let me finish my Ramen,' he thought and slurped the last of noodles and threw the empty bowl into a trash can nearby. He went into a dark alley and channelled chakra into his eyes. His eyes changed to that of a Red Spiral Pattern. With a black portal, he was gone.

Dimensional Gap

Great Red was in his routine doing some stunts with flips and rotations when a black portal opened in front of him and came out Naruto. Because of his speed, he couldn't stop himself and hit Naruto only for him to pass through him like he was a ghost. Red was amazed by the display of skill by Naruto.

"Yo," said Naruto with a 2 finger salute.

"Ah, Naruto, I didn't see you coming and what is that anyway? I didn't see anyone with that kind of ability. Is that an intangibility technique?" Asked Red in curiosity. Naruto nodded to that and replied.

"Yes, Red, it is an intangibility technique which uses shadows as a means to merge my body with shadows so that I won't receive any damage physically," explained Naruto. Red nodded his massive head at the explanation.

'Though the truth lies with my eyes, he doesn't need to know that,' thought Naruto to himself.

"Anyway, now back to the matter at hand. I came here so that we can finally meet in person. Tell me Red, do you have any plans for us to spend time together?" Naruto asked curiously wanting to know what Red had planned for them or if there is any plan in the first place, as his visit was kinda out of the blue. Red thought about it for a moment and his eyes sparkled with excitement the next.

"Yes, I have a plan. We both can do stunts. We can jump and roll and pass through dimensions and dimension jumps. My current record is 5-dimensional jump when l pass through 5 of them without any of them collapsing on me and if you want we can see people's dreams and so on." He said with enthusiasm.