Familiar Forest

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 26

Familiar Forest

Astaroth Territory

"My lord, I found a person who fits your requirements perfectly," said Cheado, bowing.

"Well done, Cheado. Tell me, where is she and what does she do?" Asked Diodara in interest.

"Her name is Asia Argento and she was found in front of a church as an infant and was raised there. She had awakened her Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing in an incident when she healed an injured puppy.

It was witnessed by one of the Catholic Church members and she became the Holy Maiden. She is very kind and a bit shy. I think she suits your purpose well, my lord," said Cheado and gave Diodara a photo.

The photo has a pretty young girl with long blonde hair and kind green eyes. Her hair flowed all the way down to her back, with split bangs over her forehead and a single strand sticking out from the top and sloping backwards.

Her attire consisted of a dark teal nun outfit with light blue accents, a white veil over her head with light blue accents, a brown satchel slung on her right hip with a Bible, and brown boots with black straps in an X-shaped pattern. She also wore a silver cross necklace around her neck.

She has a kind and gentle look about her that gave great satisfaction to Diodara. He smiled vilely at the photo.

"Good. You did a great job, Cheado. Do you have any more information about-" Diodora stopped mid-sentence.

"Oh my, what is this. I didn't think you were this foolish, Cheado. You have a tail? How could you not take care of that?" Asked Diodora in a disappointed tone as he slit Cheado's throat and shot a demonic blast from where he sensed the spy.

"Escaped? No matter. I made sure to kay enough traps for any intruders. Now, Cheado, how could you be so careless while coming here? Didn't I tell you that I won't tolerate any such behaviour?" Diodora asked about the lifeless body of Cheado.

"Now I should find her myself. This is going to delay things," he said loudly in a displeased tone and went back to his duties.

Kuroka was just hair's breadth away from being trapped when an orange magic circle teleported her to a safe location, which is Naruto's house in Lilith. She called the blonde in haste to inform him what happened.

'Naruto? Can you hear me?' Asked Kuroka taking large gulps of air.

'Yes. What happened? Did someone attack you?' Asked Naruto, his tone taking a sharp edge.

'No. I found who is searching for the blonde witch.'

'Oh? Who would that be?'

'AstarothDiodora Astaroth. Heir to Astaroth Clan.' Breathed Kuroka.