Month End Meeting

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Don't forget to vote in the poll I've pinned.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 19

Month End Meeting

The month ended smoothly and it's time for the leaders of the three biblical factions to meet in the meeting called by Sirzechs. All preparations were made and they are going to meet in a posh bar in London.

Of course, the idea was given by the friendly crow who suggested a bar to be a great place for powerful leaders to meet and chat. And all three of them were present at the bar in question to discuss.

"Why did you suggest this again?" Asked Michael, the eternal smile on his face changing into a small frown.

"Come on, Mike, you shouldn't always be like that. You should enjoy it once in a while. I assure you, you're not going to fall"l," said Zaz in a cheerful tone. Azazel decided to give code names, part of the fun you can say.

"Only if father was here to see this," murmured Mike and followed along with Zechs and Zaz. They ordered some drinks while Mike ordered nothing and Zaz ordered some juice for the well-disciplined Angel.

"Here are your orders, Sir," said the bartender and placed everything on their table as ordered. Zaz looked up to see a familiar blonde face.

"Shall we begin?" Mike asked and Zaz nodded with a smirk.

"What is this about a new Sacred Gear I hear from Zechs about?" He asked in a calm tone though there are traces of steel and disappointment in it.

"Ah, yes. My beautiful creation. Do you have anything to offer on that?" Asked Zaz in a confident tone. After seeing Naruto, his confidence skyrocketed as the blonde would help him if anything goes south. They made a privacy barrier around them to avoid the chaos around them and potential eavesdroppers.

"Yes. While I was investigating it after receiving Zechs letter, I went to Father's system to know more about it and I found an anomaly," said Mike and projected an image which has should have the list of the 13 Longinus created by God. But what they saw was different.

The 13 Original Longinus made by the God of the Bible +1. The screen read.

1. True Longinus

2. Zenith Tempest

3. Annihilation Maker

4. Shadow Light (+1)

5. Dimension Lost

6. Boosted Gear

7. Divine Dividing

8. Regulus Nemea

9. Canis Lykaon

10. Sephiroth Graal

11. Incinerate Anthem

12. Absolute Demise

13. Innovate Clear