Plans

oop not back to back updates lol

Nicki's POV:

Once I knew everyone was asleep, I got up and went down to the kitchen. Rob and Suga did a number on me and I was sore as hell and my back ached terribly. I got some water and sat on the couch. I turned my phone on and turned it down as I started to get a bunch of texts and voicemails. I listened to everything before texting Lauren back. I just told her congratulations and that I didn't want to stress her out while she was pregnant, so I wasn't going to be in contact with her or Dad before blocking her. I texted Diamonte' who video called me right back. She looked so cute in a bonnet with a big t-shirt on chilling on the couch with a wine glass in hand.

"Hey Boo, how are you?"

"I'm okay, I miss you."

"Aww, I miss my Boo too. How's the wives?"

"Good, everyone's sleeping."

"You should be too Boo, it's late for you. Why can't you sleep?"

"Just stressed I guess."

"Talk to me?"

"Well, you know that Lauren is pregnant right?"

"Yes, I saw the IG post and almost threw up in my mouth. I can't believe she's with your Dad let alone having a baby with him."

"Lauren, I don't want to be mean, but I don't want to have a relationship with their kid, that sounds so weird."

"Nicki, you don't have too. You don't have to be a part of their life."

"But, it would be mean to punish a baby because of the parents. I just can't see me baby sitting or having fun with it."

"Don't even think on it. When the baby gets here and if you choose to visit just to make sure everything is good then you can. Don't stress on it, it's your child so you don't have to worry about it like that. If you choose to put a little cash up in like a trust for when they're 18 and want to go to college or something than, feel free too."

"That's an idea. I might have Robyn help me do that and not mention it to Lauren or Dad so it's not pressure about it."

"That's a nice gesture Boo. Other than that, you've been okay? Taking your meds and stuff?"

"Yeah, Bey is good about keeping me on my schedule because I'll forget sometimes."

"I know, that's good she keeps you on track. Any plans coming up?"

"Ariana and Normani are coming over tomorrow, they're nice but I'm nervous."

"Why Boo?"

"Because...I want to do some 'Big' alone things with them but it might be too soon."

"Aww, just ask them the next time they're in their 'Big' time, that you want to go out. Oh, I can go too to keep an eye on you guys and you can have some time with all of us."

"Really? That sounds fun."

"Good. I'll text Bey and we'll work something out. But for now, you need to get some sleep Boo. You're going to be tired for your breakfast date if you don't go to bed."

"I'm too excited to sleep." I smile.

"I bet, but you have to go to sleep Boo. Maybe have a snack and it'll make you sleepy."