A Punishment 2

short update-

Nika and I were sitting at the table having breakfast a few hours later as we waited for Peaches and Suga to come down. I made cinnamon rolls and tea for my Baby as it was one of her favorite breakfasts outside of Peaches milk.  We both finished and I washed the dishes and we were still waiting. I rolled my eyes that they were probably fucking. Nika had her head on the table and I knew she was disappointed in Suga and Peaches not coming down. I hated to see my baby sad so I decided to just have the 'talk' later. Thankfully, me and Nika were dressed for the day, so I grabbed my keys, wallet, and her I-Pad and walked her out of the house. In the truck, Nika sat in the back watching a movie on her I-pad as I drove us to the city. In the city, I took Nika to the Mall. We went shopping for a while before leaving the Mall and going to a few more shops. Nika was looking at a wall of Sqiushmellows trying to pick a new 'Laila' when I got a call through my AirPod, it was Peaches.

"Rob, how long are you and Nika going to be out? I miss my Baby and pumping sucks."

"We'll be back when she's ready. She's picking a new stuffie thanks to you two nymphos!"

"Come on Rob, we feel bad still about that."

"Good, you should. Peaches you and Suga didn't even come down to talk like we planned. Nika was sad about that too!"

"Well someone shouldn't have fucked us up like that yesterday. Suga and I are covered in bruises and welts. My pussy still aches."

"I bet it didn't ache enough for you to not have sex today, Did it?"

-Silence

"Yes, that's what I thought."

"We got up at ten and Suga offered to ice me down and you know that turns me on like crazy and..."

"And once you finished you could have call or texted to apologize."

"That's what I'm doing now!"

"It's...3 pm." I say shocked looking at my watch. "Wow...anyway, Peaches, you're a good Mommy but you have to fix these issues, you and Suga can't be disrespecting Nika's stuff. My Baby is literally in tears trying to get a new stuffie. She told me that Laila was the first thing that made her feel like someone truly loved her for her and that we were going to do what we promised. Peaches, our wife is hurting from you and Suga's lack of boundaries with her stuff and her emotions. You two say 'Sorry' and think it fixes everything."

"I know Rob, I know. We are 'Sorry', she never really complains so...it's easy to think we moved past it."

"Uh-huh and you know she doesn't like confrontation. We'll have that talk tonight over dinner so be ready."

"I will, Suga is prepping some stuffed chicken breasts for dinner and baked and cheese."

"Sounds good. I have to let you go, Nika's 5 seconds away from a melt down."

I hung up and rushed over to Nika who was frantically wiping away tears. I hugged her and pressed her into my chest before pulling the pacifier from my pocket. Taking the cover off and putting it in her mouth, I walked her out of the store and to the truck. In the truck, Nika sat in her seat sniffling hard while trying to suckle her pacifier. I cuddled her tightly before feeling a hard slap on the ass.

-Damn Fenty, that ass hasn't changed in all these years!

--

sorry, wanted the next chptr to be its own.

excuse all errors

thoughts/comments?

more in a few hrs.

--