Naughty Wives

Rob's POV:

Downstairs Megan came in and handed Bey a pink T-Mobile bag and leaned over and kissed her on the lips. I saw Baby on the couch quietly looking at us and shot her a smile. Megan turned and spoke to us before going over and hugging Baby and then me. I grabbed her fat ass and spoke lowly.

"Having fun without me Suga?"

"Just a little taste Rob."

"But in front of our Baby is not allowed and you know why."

"You have to let her see it happen naturally Rob. Sex is random and so is getting some oral licks in."

"I'm going to get some oiled ass coated licks in with my whip if you and Bey keep it up. She said she wasn't comfortable when ya'll just do that in front of her, keep it cute Suga."

"Yeah, yeah. I will. I don't mean to make her feel uncomfortable."

"Then act like it, she's starting to open up I want her to make her own choices on what she likes and doesn't."

"Yes Sir."

"Good now go take a shower and come down for dinner."

Suga kissed me and I let go and went to check on the status of dinner. I was hungry as hell and had only had a granola bar during all the foolishness earlier. I sat on the counter and asked Beyonce when dinner was coming. Luckily the doorbell went off and dinner was behind it. I was picking at the fresh rolls they brought while Bey heated the food up a little more. Suga came down in just her robe and I cleared my throat.

"You showered that fast?"

"No Rob but I heard the doorbell, I'll eat first."

"Okay."

Megan and Bey set the table and put out water as Nika came over. She said she was cold so I walked over and turned up the heat. Sitting down for dinner, I told them what happened at work before they started to talk about weekend plans. Solange was having a party and so we were going to that and then probably going to the beach on Sunday.

We were having dessert when Megan and Bey started flirting and hands went under skirts at the table. I watched this little scenario play out while also watching my Baby's reaction. She looked on not even blinking or eating. She looked so intrigued and soon was rubbing on her thigh. But as soon as her hand went between them I stopped her.

"Megan and Beyonce! Go upstairs, strip and get on the bed!" I yell at them.

Freaky asses jumped and ran from the table, and I shook my head. 'What am I going to do with those two?' I thought.

"Mommy and Mama Naughty?"

"No, they're two horny schoolgirls at this point. Like yourself..."

Nika blushed and looked away.

"Sorry."

"No, Baby. Don't be sorry. Let yourself feel the feelings if you have them. Did you like what you saw?"

"...Yes."

I smile and stand up taking Nika by her hand. We started to walk upstairs and I spoke lowly.

"I'm glad you liked it, and you'll like this. I'm going to punish them. Don't worry, I won't hurt them but they will most likely scream or moan or any combo of the two. Let Daddy know if you get scared okay?"

"Okay."

In the master suite, I led Nika to our velvet chair in the corner and turned my attention to the two brown fat asses bent over my bed. Upon moving further, I saw that Megan and Beyonce were making out. I shook my head and grabbed the oil and opened it and tossed it on their asses as I walked back and forth. I was ready to wear they asses out because they'd been trying my patience all week. I grabbed my whip and started swinging. I got a few good hits in before plunging the thick circular end of the whip into Megan's pussy and started to fuck her with it.