Bonus Chpt 1

Suga's POV:

A bitch pussy was dripping, and I hadn't even been touched yet. Nicki had been playing with my head since last night. She was dangerous when she wasn't in her headspace. This morning, she woke me up for our date weekend riding me reverse cowgirl, clit to clit but before I could savor it and grab her phat ass she got up and flounced off to the shower. I had to take a long cold shower. For our date weekend she had booked up two days at a resort. To my shock it was a damn swingers resort! I doubled check with Rob and Peaches that this was for real and they giggly agreed saying they were going to be stay in their old favorite suite enjoying their weekend. Those heifers used to swing before they met me, and I had no damn idea. They say it was only for a year and they mainly like the voyeurism of it, Rob fucking Peaches was a sight, and they'd always draw a crowd.

Saturday-

Nicki teased me walking around in her robe as she put on music and bopped around eating breakfast and drinking the mimosas the wait staff brought in. Soon she was sitting on the counter singing along with Faith Evans, Soon as I get home while dressed in a pink bikini with a white mess cover up and white toes cutely in pink flip flops and hair up in a bun. I had changed into a red bikini and jean booty shorts, red flip flops and French tipped manicured hands and feet.

Nicki turned the music off and smiled before holding her arms out for me.

"Help me down please?"

"Okay."

I wrap my arms around her little waist and she put hers around my neck and I helped her down. Nicki's nails trailed my neck as she released and I got a shiver up my spine. She bit her lip and before turned and taking me by the hand out of the room. Out of the hotel and down at the pool, Rob was swimming while Peaches was drinking a cocktail. We waved and Nicki kept us walking. The resort was in essence a mini town and had shops, restaurants, and other areas for fun for the 18 and up crowd plus it was secluded. The only rule was in public, you had to be covered in some way and 'No' meant 'No' no matter what.

I wasn't paying attention to where we were going since my eyes were looking at Nicki's ass and cute back dimples. I wanted to pierce those dimples for so long, but Rob and Peaches wouldn't let me, but one day.

We ended up in going into a few stores and she picked out some thongs for me and got some sort of package from the shop owner to go along with it. I asked her what it was but she told me 'I'd see' and smirked. I rolled my eyes and felt her little hand grab one of my breasts.

"So soft."

"Thank you." I chuckle.

We left the store as there was a 'whine' contest going by the Jamaican bar and grill. Nicki ran over with me and pressed up against me and started to whine on me. I was glad I was pretty back to a wall because she was whining it up so good that she was going to put a hole in hers and mines shorts. She soon stopped and turned to face me pulling me down enough to kiss me and plunge her tongue into my mouth. I was surprised with the sensation of blue raspberry pop rocks. I didn't even notice the package in her hand. We kissed until the candy was gone and I was so turned on and wanted to go back to the room but Nicki shook her head saying she wanted ice cream. We got ice cream and walked back to the resort. I was ready to hit the shower because it was hot and I had sweated even being half naked.

Inside, Nicki said she wanted to cool down in the pool. We got in our little private pool and she did some laps before resting across from me. She got fully naked and started touch herself all over. I watched anticipating where she'd put her hands and fingers next. Soon she was out of the pool, on the stairs, thighs open and two fingers deep in her pussy while maintaining eye contact. Her squirting surprised us both and I pounced. But was rebuffed as she got up quickly and said she needed to wash her hands. I whined and thought of touching myself but Rob randomly came in and we ended up talking for about thirty minutes before she kissed me and left.

I was tired now and went to my room and showered before drying off and going to sleep. It was evening when I woke up and went to the bathroom. I was enjoying the cool air on my skin so I didn't get back dressed. I got some water and went to check on 4oe who was with Mel. I was blowing kisses to my 4oe-ie rory when the lights got cut off in the room. Mel laughed in the background and told me to have fun.

Before I could look back, Nicki spoke telling me to get on my hands and knees. I complied and quickly felt her tongue slide up my slit leaving a trail of warm spit between my lips. Her warm tongue separated my lips and dipped into my pussy. Her fingers pulled my clit ring and toyed with it as she fucked me with her tongue.

I was good and wet when she sat up slapped my ass. I felt the fullness of a egg vibrator in my pussy and it turn on. It was a tiny vibration but enough to stimulate my clit. Nicki's thumb toyed with my other hole before lots of lube was placed there. I was a little nervous since I didn't do anal all the time. Nicki felt my body tense and rubbed my ass saying she was going to take it slow.

First, she plugged me and it was okay and I adjusted. She filled the time with kissing and licking my pussy which made me orgasm and relaxed me more. Soon I was filled with a decent size rubber phallus and Nicki dug her nails into my hips and fucked me for a while before pulling out the plug and sliding into my ass.

She took her time getting it in and starting to fuck me with me before I relaxed enough for her to go faster. My arch slipped and my stomach touched the bed but Nicki just went faster and turned up the vibration on the vibrator. My body was shaking with all the sensation and feeling Nicki's lips on my back took me over the edge.

"I'm going to make you beg me to stop Megan. This is nothing."

Nicki cackled like a witch and I didn't care, the sweet relief of a big orgasm had me in bliss.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--