Tats

Peaches POV:

I was so happy to be home after spending a day and half in New York. The flights went well and we beat Suga and the others back by a few hours. After having a hot bath and nap, I was helping Rob set up an end table we got for Nika from IKEA. Nika was more jet lagged than us and was still wrapped up in her bed sleep.

"That part goes here Rob...Think she'll like this?"

"It's a short pink fuzzy table, she'll love it."

"Suga said that she'll be home in an hour or so. She went to get some stuff for 4oe. She's really happy about that dog, Rob."

"I know, I'm low key hoping Nika doesn't get jealous."

"I don't think she wouldn't. More so jealous if we got another Little."

"Right. But we aren't doing that and I'm happy with my girls. I just want to focus on having a healthy relationship between the 4 of us."

"Me too, I want my Baby to feel better mentally. I hate to see her go through so much and most of it be unnecessary."

"Yes, I've been talking to her the last few days. Just a little mental checkup each day should help us keep a baseline with her."

"Good idea Rob, I think she 'pretends' to be okay when I ask. I don't think she wants to hurt my feelings."

"I know, we talked about that too. I told her to be honest, it won't hurt our feelings. She says loves you and doesn't want to make you sad or upset you. I think she likes you more than me now."

I smile, leaning in and kissing Rob on the lips before handing her the other screw driver.

--

A few weeks passed and we skipped going to the wedding. Nika said that she couldn't deal with it and so we didn't make her. However, the blowback was huge! Lauren got her friends to harass my Baby, her Dad called her a lot saying she was trash for not coming to support him, and then the bomb shell, Lauren was pregnant! Nika literally was shocked into silence and it's where we were right now. Dr. Aiko said it was normal and that Nika was still talking to us as if we asked her a question, she answer it but she was not actively having conversations with us.

This afternoon, I was working at the court building since I had a case this morning but now, I was just in my office finishing up some paperwork after lunch. Nika was sitting on a stool next to me with her head in my lap. Peaches had a Doctor appointment this morning but Nika asked to go with me this morning so she'd been glued to my side since. Peaches came by and brought us lunch and had some nursing time with Nika before leaving us. I told Peaches to take advantage of the break and go do something for self like getting her hair done.

Nika quiet suckling and my quiet jazz on my computer were the only noises in the room. I was rubbing the nape of her neck that sported her pink collar that had a heart dangling from it that said 'Daddy's Baby'. My assistant came in and brought me some papers and walked around to speak to Nika. Nika didn't answer her causing me to pull on her collar. She whined and my assistant told her she hoped Nika would say 'Goodbye' to her later before leaving and locking my door.

I paused what I was doing and pulled Nika into my lap. She looked so cute in a white cardigan with a bunny on it, plaid school girl skirt and white knee highs with her white Chanel sneakers. I took her shoes off and slid my hands on her thighs under her skirt.

"Don't be mean to Ms. Linda baby or you can't have any treats. She helps Daddy a lot."

"I could help Daddy." Nika said muffled by her pacifier.

"Oh yeah? You could help Daddy by being a good girl and listening to Mommy and Mama."

"Like a job, help." Nika said wringing her hands together nervously sucking.

"Does Nika want to work? Hmm...How about when Daddy comes home, Nika helps me sort papers and prep my bag for me? If Nika does that, she can either get paid monies or I can give her something else she wants even something sexual."

Nika nodded and put her head in my shoulder and tried to get comfortable on my lap but it just made me hard and horny. Her fat ass and warm pussy wiggling on me had me on rock. But I had to behave for now. I did give my Baby a quick hickie on the neck before finishing my office work. I was done for the day and decided to handle dinner and texted Peaches that I was going to bring it. I ordered dinner before powering down the computer and locking my drawers. Nika watched quietly before pointing to my drawer that I had missed. I quickly locked it before giving her a kiss on the cheek and putting my keys in my work bag.

Sitting back in my chair, I undid my top a few buttons under Nika's watchful eyes. I decided to tease her and slipped my breasts out of my bra. Nika whined and spoke quietly from behind her pacifer.

"Want Mommy."

"I bet you do." I chuckle making Nika whine. "No, No, don't whine. You can get your nursing time when we get home."

Nika sucked harder on her pacifier and looked away as I put my breasts back up. I lifted her sweater up to under her breasts and looked her smooth bare belly that had her belly hoop in her cute navel.

"Daddy think she knows where she wants to put her mark. I'm going to have Mama give you the tattoo right here on your side. It'll be as big as a quarter."

Nika nodded blinking a few times. I knew she was getting tired and my window for getting her home without a fuss was getting smaller. I gathered our stuff and we left out. In the truck, I got a call from Mel and we chatted as I grabbed dinner and went to pick up Suga. Suga put 4oe in the trunk in his carrier before sitting in the back with Nika. Suga cuddled Nika and showered her in hugs and kisses before she ended up falling asleep. I reached back and held my Baby's hand as I finished up the drive to the house. At the house, Peaches came out looking amazing as her hair was done in pretty curls with her highlights refreshed. She helped Nika out of the truck and Suga and I grabbed the food and 4oe and went inside.

After dinner and a shower, I was enjoying a blunt on balcony when I got a phone call from Lauren.

--

Peaches POV:

Ihad pulled my hair up and was fresh from a bath with my Baby lying on the bedin just my robe. Nika was lying in front of me, latched on and in her pajamatop and panties. Suga was setting up stuff to give Nika a tattoo and was talking to me.

"So Peaches, I was thinking? I want to give you and Nika a matching tattoo? Something to commemorate your bond, what do you think?"

I bit my lip at the idea feeling excited to have something that was just for me and my Baby. I looked her and saw she was looking at me suckling away.

"What do you think Baby? You want Mommy and Me tattoos?"

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts?/comments?

what could be a cute tattoo for them?? and where?

--