Pink Timbs

(sorry for the wait.)

Mel's POV:

After calming the girls down and giving them all some edibles to calm them down, they all went to sleep with the exception of Nika who stayed up with me for a little longer. I was disgusted at Coi and Solange and felt bad that Beyonce got violated. Falling asleep was easy on the couch especially since I grabbed Rob's favorite back pillow.

I was out for a while until someone shook me awake. Looking up, Tink was over me.

            "What's the matter Tink?"

            "Aunty Mel, Can we go get something to eat?"

            "I...I guess. You don't want to wake Megan up to cook for you?"

            "No...please Aunty Mel?"

            "Okay Tink, let me go to the bathroom okay?"

            "Okay." Tink smiled.

Tink sat on the couch and I fully woke up going to the bathroom. I used it before washing my face and rejoining Tink. Tink looked cute in a pink sweat suit and pink Timberland boots with her hair pulled up in a pink scrunchie. I put my boots on and left with Tink.

This wasn't out of the ordinary for us since we always had late night runs for ice cream or pizza and she would talk to me and ask me for advice. Tonight, was no different, we talked the whole way down to the city and sung along to music. She had been looking at her phone periodically and I finally was able to see she was tracking something on it.

Tink said that she wanted to go the bowling alley for the cheese fries. I shrugged and drove to the bowling alley and parked. We got out and Tink and I went in the bowling alley. It was packed and I held Tink's hand so I wouldn't lose her.

            "Tink, are you sure you don't want to go somewhere else? It's so busy and loud for you."

Tink stopped walking and guided me over to the corner. Before I could ask what, she was doing, we saw Coi. She was with a man and was grinding and kissing on him. I pulled out my phone to record her and Tink took some pictures with hers. I was frozen in place as he found a dark corner and she dropped to her knees quickly and sucked his dick. She swallowed and got back on her feet in less than two minutes. The man handed her a roll of cash and she handed him a gold bracelet.

Coi walked away and Tink went over to concession stand and talked to the girl behind it for a quick moment. Then Tink and I hid until we saw her go outside. Tink grabbed me and we followed her outside in the now empty back parking lot. I noticed the lights were off and only an emergency light in the corner was on.

It came together as Tink ran behind Coi and kicked her square in the back making her drop to the concrete. Tink's was kicking and punching her with her good arm while cursing.

            "Yeah, bitch! You thought I wasn't going to get you back for that bullshit you pulled on my wife! Bitches really forget Onigga isn't the one or the two."

Tink was stomping on Coi and I was amazed. Rob would be so proud. Doing my background into her, Onika was a good girl while living in New York until high school when she would get into little scrapes before she moved to California.

Coi managed to get between two cars and I saw something shimmer in Tink's hand. Tink ran between the two cars and trying to slice Coi's face.

I grabbed Tink and told her 'No' and that she got her lick back. Rob would kill me if I let her go too far even though it would have been justified, I couldn't let her fuck that girl's face up.

Coi stood and spit out some blood and said she was going to tell Solange everything. I smirk telling that we saw her in that club making her eyes go wide. She tried to call a truce and begged us not to snitch as I put Tink in the truck. Tink rolled her eyes and I told Coi to go home.

I drove away as the lights came on in the parking lot and Tink sprayed her hands with hand sanitizer and spoke.

            "Mexican, Aunty Mel."

            "Sure thing Tink." I grin.

I drove to my favorite Mexican drive through and got us some burritos and chips and we ate in the parking lot before I drove us back to Rob's. Back at Rob's, Nika and I went in and saw Rob sitting on the couch watching her phone. She looked up at us and Tink smiled and told her 'Good night' before going to bed.

I sat on the other couch and Rob spoke.

            "I like bowling and Mexican, you couldn't wake me up?"

            "Tink wanted some one on one time."

            "Uh-huh. Did ya'll have fun?"

            "Oh yeah, it was lit."

I send Rob the video of Coi from the bowling alley before standing and stretching.

            "Oh my God, I can't wait to show this to Bey. What did Nika do?"

            "Handled it."

            "Handled it? In what way?"

            "I would say the Black forces way but Tink is too much of a Princess for that so think Coi getting stomped out with pink Timbs instead."

Rob's jaw dropped and I grinned leaving the room for mine. I was ready for a long shower and to go to sleep. But I made a detour to check on Nika. I saw her talking to Bey who was holding her on her lap. Nika grinned quietly and said that she 'handled it' for her 'Mommy' and that she was sorry that Coi touched her in the first place. Bey kissed her and told her it was okay and that she just wanted to get her cleaned up and back in bed.

I smile and cover my grin hearing Megan sound like a Tyrannosaurus Rex in the next room. I walked in and rolled her to her side making her calm down her snoring before going into my room for the night.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--