Stuck together

Nika's POV:

My hand hurt a lot and Mommy was in with Daddy who looked irritated. I'd been sitting for about 10 minutes and wanted to eat. I got up and tapped on the door lightly before opening the door seeing Mommy over Daddy's desk with a reddened ass from the paddle that was in Daddy's hand. I grimaced at the sight and Daddy spoke quickly.

"Baby, it's okay."

I got scared and turned to run as Daddy caught me before I could reach the second door. She wrapped her arms around me and made sure the second door was locked.

"It's okay Baby, I wasn't hurting Mommy in that way. I wasn't hitting her out of anger." Daddy said pulling me from the door. "Just calm down and relax."

"I'm fine Baby, I promise." Mommy said walking over.

I looked at the both of them still unsure about the whole thing. Daddy would playfully whip Mama and Mommy in the bed room but never to the point that they'd turn red or with a paddle. I was still worked up as we sat in Daddy's chambers and Mommy dried my tears.

"Nika, we're not going to hurt you, I'm sorry you had to see me and Mommy 'play' around but she's comfortable with that but I wouldn't do that to you."

"Rob, you should probably go back soon before your assistant comes looking for you."

"I will Peaches when we get Baby together." Daddy said rubbing my back.

Mommy blushed at the nickname and adjusted her skirt. Daddy kissed my cheek and rubbed my hurt hand before undoing the bandages a little. My knuckles still looked a horrible mess and had started bleeding again. Mommy got her bag and quickly changed the dressing which made it feel better and gave me some pain medication and a package of crackers. I had half the crackers and sat on Mommy's lap suckling myself to sleep.

Waking later, I was at home wrapped on the couch in my fuzzy blanket. I sat up and saw Mommy in the kitchen cutting up some fruit. She looked at me and smiled before washing her hands and coming over to me. She had changed into a nursing bra, pajama pants, and slippers. She sat on the couch with me pulling me into her lap. She undid the nursing flaps and I latched on as Aunt Solo came up from the basement talking. I started to pull away for fear of being judged but Mommy pulled my blanket over her chest and me only leaving my bottom half exposed.

"Hey, what's with the cover? You know that doesn't bother me." Aunt Solo asked Mommy.

Mommy whispered something that I could hear over a large swallow I took. I felt my lower back getting rubbed as Aunt Solo spoke.

"You don't have to hide Pooh, I know that blanket's hot."

I shook my head 'No' and held Mommy tighter. Aunt Solo grinned and the door opened and Mama voice began to yell through the house.

"Peaches! Guess what happened at work? Oh, Hey Solo."

"Hey Meggie." Aunt Solo said quickly.

"What?" Mommy asked.

"My client came in and decided to spill her coffee all down my damn dress! I didn't have my extra clothes with me, so aggravating. But I am going to shower and change right quick, I have an after-work thing I have to show my face at."

"I'll be right back."

Aunt Solo said before I heard a door close. I pulled the blanket off of me and saw Mama and Mommy over me engaged in a lip lock. Mama broke it and looked down at me and smiled.