Gimme some Suga

Rob's POV:

I was annoyed sitting in this damn court room. God forbid people come prepared to court! I swirled my quickly melting Starbucks frapp and looked at my phone. Peaches sent me a picture of Nika and Coi building a tower with blocks, and I smiled. I was happy she was warming up to Coi. I also got another picture of Peaches in the bathroom in her bra. I smirked and looked back up trying to pay attention to this foolishness before me. I felt my phone vibrate and saw that Suga sent me a picture of her tooted up by the bathroom sink in her office. Just bare delicious ass. Peaches sent another text and it was a picture with the bra off. For about ten minutes I got a steady stream of naughty pictures. Thankfully, it was lunchtime so I called it and told everyone to take an extra hour on top of it since the defense was waiting for another witness and some paperwork to come through.

I raced down the two block to the legal administrative office where Suga worked and it took it back to the first time we met.

--

Flashback:

I was sitting in my office with Peaches after lunch holding her and talking about dinner plans and such. Lately it had been a little too routine for us and we'd been talking about finally opening ourselves up for the third. Peaches wanted to do 'Little' first but I was still pissed about the last attempt and I didn't want Peaches hurt again.

There was a knock on the door and in walked this tall deliciously thick woman with long straight jet-black inches to her waist in a cute pale blue blouse and black pencil skirt, 6 inch black red bottom heels completed the look. Sniffling the air I could smell the perfume she had on and bit my lip. I was a sucker for a good perfume. Peaches shifted in my lap and spoke.

"Hello Gorgeous."

My head whipped in her direction as I finally took my eyes off the tall glass of chocolate milk in front of me. Peaches had her 'Picture smile' going on and had flashed all 32 of her teeth and the gold and diamond grill at the bottom of them was glistening.

"Hello to you too Big Mama, love the grill."

"What do we owe the pleasure, Suga?" Peaches said genuinely smiling this time.

"I came in to talk to Mrs. Fenty about something she submitted to my office." Suga grinned tucking her hair behind her reddening ears. "But getting to talk to you is a treat this fine afternoon."

Suga's Texas twang hit us and Peaches lit up.

"You're from Texas?"

"Born and raised. I take it you are as well, I peeped Big Mama."

Peaches giggled and I turned my head and to make a face of amusement. Being in California, we didn't run into Texans often so this was a treat. Peaches and Suga talked about home for about half an hour before I remembered that Suga came in on business. She had sat on the side off my desk next to Peaches, ass looking juicier up close. Suga had been raking her nails up and down Peaches exposed thigh the whole time as she had on shorts and a tank top. I hated to interrupt but I knew I would have to go back to my stand soon.

"Excuse me, but you said you came in for something regarding work, what was it?"

"Oh yes! You need to resubmit that paperwork on the Smith-Gellar case, it was missing signatures." Suga said quickly and using her cute 'office' voice.

"Yes M'am, I will do that." I say turning to my desk drawers.

Peaches got up and her and Suga talked quietly while I reprinted the papers I needed and signed them. I slipped them in a manila folder and put them at the end of my desk. I looked over and saw Suga whispering something in Peaches ear with her hand firmly on her ass. I sit back and watching until Suga glanced and saw me looking and moved her hand. I took her soft hand and put it back on Peaches ass and held it there.