Beach House 2

Rob's POV:

I was nervous like it was my first time having sex and that was ages ago. I was sitting with my Baby in my lap trying not to show my nerves and reassure hers. I really just wanted to see where her head was. Since Megan and Beyonce wanted to cut up in front of her I was doubting that she was ready. My Baby rubbed her bandages and spoke quietly.

"I'm...scared."

"What about?"

"What if...I'm bad at it?"

"Well you've seen enough to understand the mechanics but Mommy and Mama are going to walk you through it and take their cues from you. If you like it, they'll keep going, if you hate it something they'll stop, if you hesitate they'll wait for you to confirm. This is all about you Nika, you have govern over what you want done to you. I know you like oral sex and Mommy is the best at that even though Mama likes to do it as well. Mama is actually better at giving head since she doesn't have a gag reflex and can take it rough. Mommy is good at playing in pussy since her nails are always short while Mama likes to wear the strap."

I nod taking it all in. It was finally going to happen. Daddy kissed my cheek and told me that it doesn't have to a long 'play time' it could be a quickie. I nod again.

Mommy came in and said that they're were ready if I was. We got up and went into the master suite in the beach house. In it, the giant soaking tub was filled with hot water and bubbles and I wish I brought my rubbed fish Squish to play with in it. Mommy and Mama were in robes and had a smile on their faces.

Mommy told me that I could say 'No' at any time and that they wouldn't get mad. Mama nodded and said that if I got nervous they'll stop and it'll be okay.

I got into the tub and Mommy and Mama joined me and wash themselves before washing me. They drained the water and Daddy helped me dry off as Mommy and Mama dried off. On the bed, I was naked and Mommy rubbed me down with a little bit of lotion while Mama laid next to me rubbing my cheek. In the corner, Daddy sat intently looking at us. Music soon came through the surround sound in the house and it was just some classic R&B. The lights went low and it was very romantic vibe. Mommy finished with the lotion and spoke lowly.

"I'm happy you're ready for us to please you Baby. This is all about you right now, you just only need to relax and enjoy feeling good."

"And if you need a break just say it. What's the safe word?"

"...Starfruit." I reply quickly.

Mommy nodded before leaning forward and kissed me and we kissed as Mama's hands rubbed up and down my thighs. Mommy's fingers twisted and pinched my nipples careful of my piercings. Mama's hands brushed my clit and I jumped as my breath hitched. They stopped for a second before continuing.

Mama's thumb rested against my clit as she started to play with my piercing. Mommy broke my kiss and started to kiss all over my chest before sucking my both my breasts and Mama's fingers slid into me. I moaned quietly and Mommy grinned telling me to feel free to get loud if I'd like before sucking my other breasts. Mama's fingers picked up speed and I bit my lips and tried to keep my thighs open.

I was going to cum and but if felt stronger than it did with Daddy, maybe because Mama was going faster and was rubbing my clit extremely fast with her other hand. I squirmed under her touch but she kept going before I couldn't take it and screamed out that 'I'm going to cum!'

The powerful release rushed through me and I felt weird like I peed myself. I pushed Mommy off and got off the bed. I ran into in the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I went to the bathroom and tried to go but couldn't. I walked back out and went over to Daddy and whispered in her ear asking what happened. Daddy told me that I squirted and I understood. Mommy and Mama would make each other do it once in a while if they wouldn't get off each other.

Mommy led me back to the bed and I laid down and the session picked back up This time, Mommy got between my legs and started to kiss my clit before putting her tongue flat against my pussy. I shuddered and Mama stopped touching me so I could focus. Mommy's tongue swished and swirled and around my clit and inside of me. I was riding her tongue as my eyes almost welded shut as my body melted into the bed. I came so hard I hurt my hand gripping the sheets. I couldn't take anymore and spoke. 'Starfriut'.

Mama nodded and kissed me and Mommy sat up and told me that she had fun and hoped that I did too. I nodded. I looked Daddy who was looking at us with a smile. Daddy said she'd take over my aftercare and I realized why when we left out and Mama all but jumped on Mommy grinding pussy to pussy. I smile thinking, I'd try that next time.

--

Rob's POV:

Thankfully due to the government holiday I forgot about until late Sunday night, I was off. Bey had errands and wanted to have time alone for the spa so I was happy to take care of my Baby alone. Megan made us breakfast before leaving for her office and my Baby climbed into my lap and I held her.

"Aww, a Daddy and Nika day, what should we do?"

Nika shrugged and I yawned. I was still tired from the weekend she was hard pressed to get up this morning after draining Bey dry.

            "How about we watch movies and have a lazy day?"

Nikaand I got up and I cleaned up the breakfast dishes before we went up to thebedroom. I put on one of her favorite Princess movies but she just kind of laidon me sucking her pacifier. I rubbed her back and soon she was asleep. I tookthe quiet time and looked at some work emails before Bey texted that she was missingher Baby. I told Bey to keep to her plans and that her Baby will be okay as shewas sleeping. Bey was concerned about that but I told her Nika was stillbothered by the incident at Solange's and still on edge even if she presentedlike she wasn't. Bey understood and told me to call her if I needed her andthat she'd bring home dinner before we hung up.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--