Secure 1

Peaches POV:

After seeing Rob and Suga off to work, Nika and I finished our breakfast and headed out to Solange's. I promised to go with her to talk to the detectives about her case against Coi and to meet up with the family lawyers. Nika was still sore from her 'punishment' and was complaining of having sore arms and legs. Which I felt bad since Rob's bonds were a little too tight and left some bruises on Nika which Rob sweetly rubbed with ice this morning for her before Suga gave her cuddles and stickers.

In the truck to Solange's, Nika was wrapped up in the backseat in her gray fuzzy blanket sucking her pacifier, sleeping as I drove. I was half way to Solange's when Rob called me. Luckily, I was wearing my Airpods so I wouldn't disturb Nika.

"Hey Rob."

"Hey Peaches, Have you gotten to Solange's yet?"

"No, another twenty minutes."

"Okay, I was thinking that we should get security again."

"Hell No!"

"Beyonce, wait, hear me out. It'll be reputable and I've been having them vetted for months. You and Nika need someone there when I can't be there."

"No, Rob. I'm not putting my Baby in a position to be taken advantage of again. She's just now getting back to her normal self. Besides, with Coi arrested and the new cameras and patrols around the property, I think we should be okay. Unless....somethings changed?"

"No, nothings really changed."

Rob sighed in the background and I peaked back at Nika who was still sound asleep. Rob cleared her throat and spoke again.

"I don't want anything to come up. We've been doing good and I just want to keep that going. What would be the big deal with a vetted guard and driver? We have maids and a gardener."

"The maids and the gardener didn't violate my Baby's privacy and traumatize her."

"Okay, I get it. No guard for now but we will talk about this later. Anyways, this Suga tell you what happened?"

"No, what happened?"

Rob giggled before I heard her assistant in the background. After a few 'Yeahs', Rob came back to the phone.

"Hey, sorry about that. I will let her tell you about it. Anyway, I have to get to work. I won't need lunch today since the building is giving us lunch."

"No problem."

"Give Nika a kiss from me and buy yourself something from me. You haven't been shopping in a while and I know you've been stressed. Use the black card and treat yourself on Daddy."

Rob and I laughed for a moment before I quickly quieted down.

"Fine, I'll swing by the Mall after dealing with Solange. I'll treat our Baby to a nice lunch."

"Great, I'll see you when we get home."

"I was considering making quesadillas and rice for dinner."

The line went quiet and I frowned knowing Rob was probably in the back laughing on mute. Bitch.

"Um...let's cook together, I'll pick up the ingredients. I'm sure Suga would enjoy the night off from cooking. I'll text you later. Love you."

"Love you too Rob."

I hung up and finished on my route to Solange's house. There she got in the front and my Mom surprisingly came out and got in the back with Nika. I headed to our destination and Nika woke up as I parked. My Mom said she came to keep Nika company while Solange and I handled business. Nika was happy to see my Mom and was quietly talking with her as Solange and I got out of the truck. I walked to the back and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before leaving her with my Mom who pulled out a coloring book and crayons from her bag along with a watermelon blow pop.

Solange linked her arm in mine as we walked and she spoke quietly.

"Beyonce, I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I've been talking to someone."

"Really? So soon."

"No, I...I knew her before Coi but made the mistake of pursuing Coi instead of her. I've actually known her for some years. But in the last few weeks since Christmas, we've been talking."

"I'm all for moving on. I'm happy that you are."

"I want you guys to meet but I know that Nicki probably wouldn't want to right now and that's okay."

"We can talk to her but she should be okay. Got a pic?"

Solange smiled lifting her phone and showing me the pic. I let out an audible gasp but quickly cleaned it up. Solange stopped and looked at me for approval. Quickly, I found the words.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"I know, I know it's kind of a shock but we have a good vibe."

I nod hugging Solange and trying to rid my body of the shock.

--

short update, sorry. 

excuse all errors!!

thoughts/comments?

guess to Solange's new boo??

--