Doms and Subs

Rob's POV:

Walking into the 'fun' room seeing my baby suspended from the ceiling was a shock. Carefully held up by a series of ropes and a netted support around her chest and hurt arm, she was still flushed pink from her bath. She was blindfolded with a black silk scarf that went into her mouth as well, just enough to muffle noise but not keep her from completely being able to speak. I walked over and realized she just right height, to be fucked, to suck, and be spanked.

I was turned on but I really just wanted to untie my Baby and hold her. I was surprised when Suga said she was up for sex but this might be pushing it.

Suga's heels tapped in and I saw her come in completely naked and oiled up. Without stopping she walked right up to Nika and spread her pussy lips slightly and started to eat her out. My mouth dropped, Suga was real bold tonight. Nika moaned and started to squirm in the ropes but she wasn't getting away and I knew Suga was going to do what she promised and 'eat her up'. Peaches came in naked and in her bunny house slippers. She smiled at the sight of Suga making Nika cream on her tongue before I pulled her to the long leather bench that spanned the wall and laid her on it. Sliding between her legs was light work and I twirled, flapped, and rolled my tongue on Peaches pussy and clit. Nika and her's moans music to my ears. 'I'm cumming' Nika and Peaches both screamed together.

I let Peaches up and sat to watch the show as Suga slipped on the strap and dove fast and hard into Nika. Nika shrieked at the sudden fill up and wiggled in the ropes fruitlessly until she relaxed into Suga's stroke. Peaches got up and kneeled in front of Nika and took the scarf out of Nika's mouth and replaced it with her tongue and started to make out with her passionately.

I got up and grabbed one of my favorite whips and began to oil it. Walking over I got a good grip before pulling it back and cracking it against Suga's ass causing her to stop in place and dig her nails into Nika's hips.

"I didn't tell you to stop!" I barked winding up and whipping it back against her fat ass.

Suga growled and started to pump again. Nika's wetness was all over her and beginning to drip down her thighs. I smirk walking over and rubbing her quickly reddening ass.

"Good girl, your ears are working. You all may have your fun but don't get it twisted, I'm the Dom in this marriage. Now, go faster!"

Suga bit her lip and started to pound into Nika. She moaned into Peaches mouth who didn't let her get a breath out. Taking a step back I whipped Suga's ass to the point of her orgasming and dropping to her knees. I wound back and cracked the whip against Nika's ass earning a yelp. I smirked and began to let Nika down from the ceiling. On the leather bench Peaches placed under her, she was like a noodle. Peaches rolled her on over on her back and started to kiss her while beginning to fuck her.

Putting Suga on her back, I started to twist and pull on her nipples. Just enough pain to cause pleasure as I took off my pants and slid into her. A few quick pumps and I pulled out and nutted on her breasts. I was thirsty so I left out but not before seeing Suga get up and have Nika and Peaches lick me off of her breasts.

I smirked getting a drink and a blunt before going back into the room. Peaches and Suga were now going at it on the floor and my Baby sat fanning herself with her good hand. I sat on the leather bench and called her over. She got up and immediately fell causing me to laugh. She frowned and got up again and wobbly walked out. I walked behind her, catching her in her room. I put the blunt in my mouth and laid her back on her bed. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I started to watch as I slid in and out of her and felt her relax under me. It was always different when I had sex with Nika verses Peaches and Suga, It was more of a romantic, slow sex, deep tongue kiss, look into my eyes vibe. I put my blunt on the dresser and leaned over her and started to kiss her ear while holding her thighs up on my hips. Nika was panting and moaning quietly making me even more turned on. I bit her ear and growled into it.

"Call out for me."

"...Daddy." Nika said in a light moan as I pressed into her swollen clitoris.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"..."

I pulled back and saw Nika biting back a smile.

"Oh...is that how it is?"

Nika giggled and I flipped us over and smacked her on the ass and started to fuck her hard and fast. She tried to run away but I had a good grip and she only had one working arm. I grinned in my head, smoking my blunt and tearing her sweet little pussy up. Nika whined and cried that it was too much but I told her she was doing such a good job taking it. My blunt was gone and my nut expended when I finally stopped. Nika's sheets were soaked from her cum and squirting and her pussy swollen from all the attention.

I slowly got up and went to her bathroom and turned on her tub, filling it with hot water, Epsom salt, and a bath bomb. I grabbed the plastic wrap and left the room. Nika was still in her position, and it was so sexy. I wanted to jump back in it but she'd had enough. I carefully helped her up and wrapped her arm in the plastic before carrying her to the tub. In the tub, I made sure she was okay before leaving her to soak. I went into the master bedroom and took a shower and changed into a black t-shirt and sweatpants before changing Nika's sheets and putting the old ones in the hamper for the maid in the morning. I checked on Peaches and Suga who were in the downstairs bathroom fucking each other in the shower. I got some water for Nika and went upstairs to help Nika out of the tub. I dried her off and felt bad when she whimpered at me drying off her hips that Suga nails divvied in leaving marks that were turning into bruises and her poor sweet pussy and that was still swollen. On her bed, I rubbed her with lotion kissing the other various marks she had on her before putting her in a pink camisole with lace fringe and underwear. We brushed our teeth and I laid down in bed with her.

"Want Mommy." Nika said quietly.

"She'll be up shortly. Have this for now."

I grabbed her pacifier from her nightstand and put it in her mouth. She sucked it for a while as we heard Peaches and Suga come upstairs. Nika sat up and straddled my waist putting her head on my chest, taking out her pacifer.

"Daddy?"

"Yes my Baby?"

"Are...you going to leave us?"

"No! Why would you think that?"

Nika buried her ace into my shirt and started to cry and I was so confused. I sat up with her and rubbed her back causing her to settle. I wanted to talk but I didn't her to get upset again. I carried her into the master bedroom where Suga was passed out sleep on stomach in her robe and Peaches sat rubbing her breasts that were swollen and leaking milk. Nika quickly clamored to Peaches and latched on and I got in bed next to them. Peaches laid down and shot me a look and I leaned over and whispered in her ear that I will talk to her later. I kissed her lips and Nika's cheek before lying back. Peaches and I started to watch TV Nika switched sides and eventually went to sleep.

"Rob, what happened?"

"She asked if I was going to leave. It was the weirdest thing."

"I mean...are you?"

            "Don't play with me girl, of course not! Daddy's not leaving her girls."

"Good. I wonder why she asked you that though?"

"Well you know the stuff with Coi affected her. She's been quiet and in her headspace almost 24/7 since. We need to talk to Solange tomorrow and see what she knows."

Peaches nodded and gave Nika a kiss on the forehead before smoothing Nika's hair back.

"She did good taking all that 'fun' in the room."

"Very, I'm proud of my Baby. She trusts us."

I turned off the TV and rolled over behind Nika and rubbed her back. Peaches closed her eyes and fell asleep. Suga flopped over and started to snore and I rolled my eyes going to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--