Kisses

Rob's POV:

I was missing my Baby so I was distracted watching TV while we waited for Suga to get home. Peaches noticed my aloofness and pulled me into a cuddle rubbing my shoulders. Soon Suga came home and we went to sit for dinner. I wasn't too hungry but the food was good so I ate. Suga and Peaches were sharing glances and smiles and I knew they were up to something.

"What ya'll got going on?"

"Nothing." Peaches and Suga said in unison.

I roll my eyes and go take my plate in the kitchen. I saw 'Shadow' our guard in the kitchen and spoke.

"You can go home for the evening after our wrap up."

"Yes Ma'am. BK left with the Little One for errands and to visit Stallion who was in her office all day until she returned home. Little One and Forde are currently at the Zoo under the watch of her own personal guard 'Bone'."

"Perfect."

"I also emailed you a list of female guards, Little One is so uncomfortable that I use a follow car when they go out, so she won't see me."

"Noted and Thank you but she'll be okay even if you just have to drive them."

Shadow left and I cleaned up the dishes while the ladies went upstairs giggling and talking. Suga popped back down and gave me a blunt and a smile telling me to give them 15 minutes. I nodded and had my blunt and started to feel really loose and horny. I went up to the bedroom and laid on the bed. I closed my eyes as the bed dipped on both sides and my wrists and ankles were quickly shackled down via the bondage straps we kept hidden under the bed. Peaches and Suga were next to me in this really sexy black lingerie.

They both started to suckle on my neck as their hands ran up and down my body making me hot. Soon I was stripped naked and I was hard and hot. I looked at Suga who was giving a smirk and spoke.

"You laced me?"

"Special herb blend from Solange's weed garden."

"So, I'm hot and hard what's next?" I reply rolling my eyes.

I felt coolness by my feet and tried to jump but I was bound down. I looked and saw Peaches with an ice cube by my feet. She began to rub it on my feet making me squirm. It tickled and felt weird at the same time. Suga took a handful and rubbed them all over me before tied a scarf over my eyes. Annoyed I couldn't see but quickly got it feeling a hot tight pussy slide down on me. From the subtle difference I could tell it was Suga. Suga started twerking and I smiled. I didn't need to see that ass to know what it looked like. I was caught off guard feeling a pair of soft lips against mine. I lightly licked on the skillfully waxed pussy above me and started to lick and tease it. Even though I'd never admit it to them, I loved it when they took control over me once in a while. Peaches was riding my tongue to a second orgasm and Suga had just dug her nails into my hips as she orgasmed. Peaches followed suit and they both fell off of my exhausted and panting. I asked to let up and they happily did saying they were tired. I chuckled and ordered Suga up and pulled Peaches to the middle of the bed. I went to the bathroom to wipe down real quick and get a swig of mouthwash. I walked back and saw Suga had climbed on top of Peaches and started to make out with her while grinding their pussies together. Suga rolled onto her back and I didn't skip a beat and slid right into Peaches. Peaches moaned and I slapped her ass and said 'I set the pace'. I was in the mood to fuck so I started pumping hard and fast. Suga moaned and screamed 'Oh Fuck' so many times I lost count.

Both were a worn out orgasmed out mess when I finished fucking them both good for another 45 minutes. This time I knew they were done so I turned on the larger soaker tub added some espom salts and oils. I helped them in and texted Mel about when they'd be home before cleaning up the bedroom. I decided to treat the ladies to a mimosa while they unwound. I took a shower in the other bathroom and changed into a white shirt and basketball shorts. I quickly made them both a mimosa and went back up to give them to them.