A Little Dinner

Rob's POV:

Our dinner guests spoke and started to talk to Peaches and Suga while Solange and Coi went into Matthew's study with him. Soon they came out and thankfully left but not before Nika came up with Mama T. Nika looked super disturbed seeing them and I saw Solange shot Nika a nasty look as she walked out the door. I walked right behind her and caught up to her in the driveway. Coi kept walking and jumped in their truck and Solange finally stopped and turned to face me.

"Hey, What the fuck is your problem? Why are you treating Nika like this? And fuck that Coi can't stand to see a perfect Poly bull shit, I want a real answer."

"A real answer huh? I tried to get you to stay away from us so I could make Coi happy and look out for her mental health, but I almost had to drag you four out of the house at Thanksgiving. You're all wrong, Nika's problems can't be the whole families problems."

"Look we placated you by leaving and Nika's problems has never been anyone's business."

"Tell that to Mom, Dad and Beyonce we hear about everything and get told, 'Support Nika, she's only 19, she's going through a bad time, she's getting used to her medication, she hurts herself so I'm hiding all the knives and razors in the house. She has family drama, best friend drama, it's the fucking Onika show! Like I have never known a person to deal with sooo much drama! Beyonce loves that shit though, spices up her boring ass life. She refuses to work because she likes having 'freedom to pursue her passions' and be a stay-at-home wife and now stay at home mom to Nika. She used to be so ambitious and now she's just at home, getting her titties sucked on 24/7. Coi and I have nursing time to bond but once a day, Bey has become a living cow for the ungrateful Little bitch. Her breasts have got to at least be a 'E' cup now. Just full of milk and no infant. Nika is a grown ass girl wrapped up sucking titties and pacifiers. I'm surprised you're not changing her diapers, that'll be next huh? She's taken 'Little' too fucking literally and is acting like a toddler every day! Anyways, I have flight to catch, my Dad was nice enough to give me my Christmas vacation money early so I'll be gone until Christmas."

I was burning up mad as Solange finished and walked towards her truck. I wanted to bash her head into the side of it, but I knew I was being watched and my rage would have made me really hurt that woman. I bawled my fist up and decided to call her and curse her ass out later.

Walking to our truck, I remembered the edibles that Mel left in my backpack and had one. I went back inside and saw Solana, Kelly, Ariana and Normani sitting at the table with everyone outside of Nika. I kissed Peaches cheek and asked where she was. Peaches said that she was in the bathroom. I got a bad feeling a played it off as I walked to 'wash my hands' before the meal. In the bathroom, Nika was drying her hands as I walked in. I gave her a hug and kiss and she quickly left the bathroom. I washed my hands and went to join everyone else.

Dinner started and Tina had the maid serve and it was nice. The edible I took, relaxed me nicely and I was able to talk and ask questions. We found out that Kelly was a therapist who worked out of an office in their home and Solana an artist and piano teacher. The conversation was good, and the food was amazing. The girls soon asked to leave the table so they can watch the movie and Tina took them down. Nika didn't get up right away but soon did when Peaches asked if she was 'okay'. Matthew excused himself to his office leaving just us ladies at the table.

Solana cleared her throat and spoke quietly.

"Bey, if you need to take a nursing break it's okay."

"It's okay, she was excited for the movie but...I guess she got nervous." Peaches said swirling her wine before drinking it.

"The lady with your sister, was that her Little?" Kelly asked Peaches.