Part 43: Is this real?

It's been a little over 2 weeks since that fateful day. For Your Entertainment was released and it wasn't a big hit. It wasn't as popular as Unholy but it was still gaining popularity. You decided to take a little break since you worked on two songs and videos in the span of a few months. So you decided to take a break from writing for about a week to let your mind rest.

You were in the kitchen when you got a call from Joe asking if you'd be willing to give Mac dome guitar lessons since they really wanted to play. You agree since you thought it could be fun. You get ready but you feel yourself being a bit sick. To be honest you've been feeling sick for a while but the feeling would leave you after a few minutes so you never thought much of it. But you drink some water to help the feeling. You tell Johnny that you'll be going to Joe's house and he tells you to be careful and have fun.

*Joe's house*

Joe was on his tablet looking over a few things while Carla was on her laptop. They were both sitting at the kitchen table while you and Mac were in the kitchen. You were helping Mac learn the basics of the guitar shut as the notes and where to place your fingers. Mac was a pretty fast learner but they were having a bit of trouble with the notes.

"How's it coming along kid," Joe asked as he approached you guys.

"It's going fine. Mac is just mixing up B and G," you respond.

Mac got a bit embarrassed but you rub their back to comfort them a bit. MAc was still pouting and you gave them a little head pat. This made them lose their pout a little and you gave them a small smile. Mac then gets up and excused themself to the kitchen. You stretch your body a little as you catch a whiff of something. You weren't sure what it was but it made you gag a little. This makes Joe raise a brow at you as he takes a sip of his coffee. Carla then comes to the living room holding a wine glass.

"I swear, my boss really has no taste when it comes to wine," Carla said with a disappointed look as she swirls the wine in the glass.

"Well not everyone can be so educated in alcohol like you," Joe said in a bit of a goofy tone.

Carla rolled her eyes as Joe took another sip of his coffee. Caral got a bit closer and you gaged a bit. Carla and Joe both share a confused look as they look at you as you look a bit sick.

"Y/n? Are you all right," Carla asked in a concerned look.

"Yeah. It's just um, something is making me queasy. I think it's the wine," you said in a sickly tone.

Mac comes out of the kitchen and Carla tells them to put the wine glass away. Mac groaned a bit but they did as they were told. The wine left and you felt better. Joe and Carla then shared a look and Joe cleared his throat a little.

"Hey kid I have a question," Joe said as he put his coffee down.

"What is it Joe?"

"Have you, possibly been having some, I don't know, weird carvings? Or maybe have been eating more of something perhaps?"

"I guess," you said as you rubbed your chin. " I mean I did put some chips in my cream cheese bagel the other morning. Also I had Mac and Cheese with pickles for dinner last night," you said as you try to remember."And I have been craving sweets and meat a lot more." You rub your neck a bit since you did admit that you have been eating some odd creations but you never thought much of it. You get a bit nervous when Joe and Carla look at each other. You thought they might be judging what you've been consuming but why would they if they were the ones who asked. Carla then clears her throat and you look at her.

"Y/n, please don't freak out when I ask you this but is there a possibility that you might be pregnant?"

Your eyes go wide for a second at Carla's question. You laugh a little bit, I mean there is no way. That's crazy.