Part 26: Let's continue

You four grabbed what you needed to practice. You grabbed four staffs for the boys and two prop swords for you along with a prototype cloak. You guys were walking when you felt your phone vibrate. You pull it out to see Gunter calling you. You were confused as you pressed the answer button

"Gunter, what's up?"

"Y/n, we need to come up with an ending like right now," he said in an urgent tone.

"Gunter, listen, I'm a bit busy here, but if you ask me, I feel like we should switch the Despair and Evade planet," you said, trying to help him out a bit.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I think the Evade plant would work better as the final one since that will let the main story close off first. But that's just my opinion, so take it if you like. You came up with the original idea for the show, so I'm leaving the ending to you. Okay?"

"Alright. I got this."

Gunter then hangs up the phone as you guys make it to a parking lot. Nooshy then asks you guys to show her the choreography.

Johnny does his best to show her the battle scene, but he falls on the last part. You help him up as Nico gets Nooshy's little speaker ready.

"Wow, mate, you're not ready to be busting out these moves,"Nooshy said as she approached you two.

"Sorry," Johnny said.

"Klaus has thrown you into the deep end and drained out all of your confidence like," Nooshy then makes a funny slurping noise. That made both you and Johnny laugh a little bit.

"Here's what we'll do, Nico and I will rotate between teaching the two of you. I'll focus on more of the solo parts as Nico will focus more on the action stuff. Sound good?"

You and Johnny nod your head as Nooshy goes to work with you first. She asked you to show the routine. You dance around swinging your sword but stumble with it a bit. Nooshy could tell that this routine wasn't you. She then has you try something else as you give the instrumental of the song for her to play.

Nico was taking Johnny step by step of the actual battle scene. Even though he was still wobbly, with Nico's method of teaching, he was slowly getting the hang of it.

You guys took a little break before Nooshy and Nico switched. Nooshy helped Johnny find some rhythm for his solo part before the main climax, while Nico helped you get a better handle on the sword. Nico grabbed the extra sword since for your battle scene, it was going to be a sword fight rather than a staff fight. You would switch to practice for the War battle, but that meant you'd have to put on the cloak so you guys won't switch back and forth too much.

You guys would also take breaks from your solos to focus on your duet and parts where you two danced together. This went on for two days, and you guys definitely felt more confident and comfortable with the routines.

After the two days, it was the moment of truth to show Klaus that you guys were better. Nico and Johnny were doing the War climax battle scene, and it was going well. Neither one of them was wobbly or stumbling. They were following through the motions with ease and stuck the ending pose perfectly. The rest of the dancers start to aplaude them and congratulate Johnny for getting the dance. You give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Klaus was shocked, and Nooshy bummed his arm.

"Now, didn't you say you were going to eat your hat?"

Nooshy then grabs Klaus' hat and rubs it against his stomach.

"Well, there you go. Mmmm. Yum, yum."

She then lets go of it as you go to join you guys and the dancers. Klaus was clearly upset and clenched his hat. He puts on his hat as he gives Johnny a death glare. Johnny then sees Kaden glaring at him. Kaden was leaning against the wall as he looked at Johnny up and down with judging eyes. He let out a scoff as he walked away. Johnny looks at him with a little glare but then looks back at you as Nooshy wrapped her arm around you.

*Next day*

You guys were doing a full dress rehearsal of the show. You guys get into costumes as you stand on your respected plants, waiting on your cue to practice your parts. The fake and now completed spaceship was flying over and landed on the planet of War. You stood next to Buster and Gunter as Porsha got out of the fake spaceship. Porsha starts to say her lines, but it wasn't good. She had no emotion and sounded so dry and dead. It was just really bad. You three cringed at her performance. Buster then calls for a break, and Porsha then starts making some comments about the script.

"Oh okay, as much as I don't want to say it, but as her sister and co-director, I have to. She can not act. We really need Rosita back, Buster," you whispered to Buster, trying not to let Porsha hear you guys.

"I know," Buster whispered back.

Buster then calls Porsha over. He tries to tell her that he's going to switch Rosita and her parts, but Porsha mistook it as she was being fired. Buster tries to explain what's going on, but Porsha wasn't having it. You step in trying to explain, hoping she'd listen to you, but she just ignores you as she continues being a drama queen. She then storms off the set, making Buster share nervous glances with you. Buster lets you guys change out of your costumes as he fingers out what to do.

You change out of the costume and see two bodyguards approach you. They tell you to follow them, but you didn't want to since you knew they worked for your dad. You try to leave and head back to the crew, but one of them grabs your wrist and starts to drag you.

"Hey, stop! Let me go," you yelled as you tried to get out of the man's grasp.

"Sorry y/n. But we can not. We have been ordered to bring you to your father," the other bodyguard told you.

You continue to yell and try to get free since you didn't want to go. You see Nooshy as you scream louder. Nooshy turns around and yells at the security guards to let you go. She ran toward you, but one of the guards just shoved her and took you to the car to take you to see your father.

"No! Shit! Y/n," Nooshy yelled as you disappeared with the guards.

Nooshy slammed her fist on the ground as she heard someone approach her.

"That's tough. You guys are so fucking screwed."

Nooshy turned around to see Kaden.

"I'll give it to Buster for the balls he had to 'fire' Porsha. But thanks to that girl's stupidity, Buster is a dead man and you all will never see y/n again," Kande said in a cold tone.

"What the hell are you babbling about," Nooshy said in a serious tone as she stood up.

"Come on. You really think she'd be fighting with her dad's staff if it wasn't something bad. Plus, I know you aren't stupid enough to not know what THEE Jimmy Crystal is capable of doing and has done to his daughter. She's so fucked because of her sister's stupidity and Buster's poor choice of words," Kande says as he walks passed Nooshy.

Nooshy glares at him as he turns his head to look back at her. He gives her a glare as he smirks. He then walks away and Nooshy clenches her fist. She knew what was about to happen but she couldn't help. And that hurt her. She felt her blood boil as she fought back some tears that were starting to form. She then ran to go find Nico or Johnny.