Part 29: Planet of Passion

The audience started to quiet down as the lights started to dim. An orchestra starts to play as the background lights up to reveal a beautiful galaxy. The speaker turns on as Buster starts to.the show.

"All people great and small, welcome to outer space."

The audience cheered and applauded as the stars lit up, and Rosita's ship came into view. Rosita was standing in the middle of her ship with a smirk on her face. She was wearing a pink and purple space suit.

"My name is Captain Rosita. My mission," The screen in front of her showed Clay Calloway's face. "To find and rescue a space explorer that went missing."

Gunter then turns around to show him wearing a robot costume with buttons that light up around his waist and his face actually painted gray.

"Captain, I'm picking up a single," he said as he pointed to the map.

"Excellent, but for which one. I see five up ahead," Rosita said as she taps the screen

"It's like impossible to know which one the single is coming from," Gunter said in a robotic voice as he pretended to panic a bit.

"Very well. Seems like we have to explore all of them. Setting course for the Planet of Passion," Rosita said as she made her way back to the chair.

The ship pretends to fly to the Planet as the set of the Passion Planet rises. The plant had a nice grass floor with a rocky mountain in the background that ascended.The planet was covered in trees and vines that were covered in beautiful colored flowers. In the background, you could see a silhouette of a castle with a heart on the top of it. The background sky was a light, soft red and pink sky with bright, white and blue stars.

The ship lands, and Rosita walks out. Rosita looks around and hears footsteps, which causes her to go hide behind some rocks. She then pulls out her communicator.

"Mission report, someone approaches my destination, so I have to observe to see if the target is hostile or not."

You then walk on stage wearing a beautiful red dress, a matching flower crown made from red roses and crystal heart earrings, with white crystals painted on your cheeks. You were also wearing red ballet shoes. You were facing towards the right side of the stage with your back facing the left side.

"You know you could be executed just for stepping foot on this planet," you said as Johnny came into view.

He was wearing a sleeveless, closed leather jacket, with armored shoulder plants, armor on his arms, black pants, and combat boots. He had his two staffs crossed on his back and the black paint around his eyes.

"I'm aware, but I need to know if the rumors are true," he said in a serious tone.

You turn around to see the soft look in his eyes. You sigh as you hug your arms.

"Yes. My mother is making me marry the commander of our army. She wishes for me to have someone by my side when I take the throne and so I can produce an heir."

"Tell her you already have someone. Someone who actually loves you and will treat you the way you deserve instead of using you like some prize."

"But you know our plants have been at war with each other for over 500 years. Our love won't change anything. Do you really think they will accept us," you said as you showed a sadder expression and tightened the grip on your arms.

"But we can be the generation to end it. We can show them that we don't have to be at war with one another. That we can end this war. We don't even know why it's happening and live in peace with each other," Johnny says as he approaches you. "Please, Love. Help me end this."