Part 11: First 3 acts

*I'm going to skim through the performances since, I don't think I can do it justice as the movie. The only performances being fully written out is yours and the duet, sorry but on with the first 3 acts.*

Rosita opens the prop dryer and starts to pull out clothes and puts them in the dryer.

I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain
That's what people say, mmm-mmm

Rosita pulls out the last piece of clothing to reveal Gunter. Gunter reveal makes everyone start to laugh.

I go on too many dates
But I can't make them stay
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm
That's what people say, mmm-mmm

They then start to dance as the background and stage starts to go away. However the prop figured stayed and Rosita went behind it. The lights start to flash showing Rosita's shadow start to change. There was a big flash revealing Rosita in a beautiful, sparkling, night dress. Rosita strutted down the stage to join Gunter's side. Gunter breaks out of the dryer to reveal himself wearing a similar outfit to Rosita.

The two of them start to sing together, and just having fun on the stage. This gets the audience to dance a little bit with them as the performance continues. The crew also starts to dance a bit as the energy was honestly contagious.

The performance sadly comes to an end and the audience is cheering for them. Their performance actually made more people show up to the show.

Johnny was standing by as he was next. He was nervous but he tried his best to not show it. He pushes the piano to the stage and takes his seat in front of it. He peaks over it to see you mouthing 'You got this' while giving him a thumbs up and a reassuring smile. Johnny takes a deep breath and plays the first not causing the audience to go silent. He then drags his fingers along the keys and begins to play as the lights flash on beat. To help him, Johnny taps his foot to not miss a beat.

You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

Johnny would occasionally look down to his fingers to make sure he doesn't miss a key.

And did you think this fool could never win?
Well, look at me, I'm a-coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way

He looked behind the piano to look at you. He gave you a little wink as he looked back at the piano. You were enjoying his performance but you blush. How could he still make you flustered even when he was performing. You didn't know but you didn't care.

Meanwhile at the prison, a group of inmates were crowd in front of an old, small TV watching the show. Marcus (AKA Johnny's dad) was in the back just annoyed. He tells the other inmates to turn down the TV but they ignore him. Marcus gets up to tell them again but stops when he sees Johnny playing on TV. He was in shock but then got excited for him. He starts to enjoy the performance but then rushes to the barred window to see where the theater was. He then pulled on the wall until it came down so he could go to the theater. Some officers tried to stop him but he didn't let them.

Johnny continues to sing his heart out as Ash gets ready for her act. He moves his fingers gracefully on the piano as he hits the final notes. He hits the notes ending the song and the audience starts to cheer. He bows and walks backstage. Ms. Crawly hands him a little towel. Johnny thanks her but he looks down.

"What's with that face? You were amazing. They loved you," said Rosita as Johnny walked past them. Johnny sits down on some crates as he rubs off some sweat with the towel. He thanked Rosita but he was clearly upset. You walk up to him and you place his head in your chest as you hug him. He hugged you back as he appreciated your comfort.

Ash walks on stage and puts on a pair of heart sunglasses. She takes a deep breath as he strums her guitar. She was about to sing but noticed her guitar got unplugged. A lady dressed very formally comes out and tries to put a stop to the show. The audience groans as the crew looks worried. Ash then starts to stomp her foot while tapping her guitar creating a beat. This gets the audience to join in and clap.on beat with her.

I've followed my heart into the fire
Got burned, got broken down by desire
I've tried, I've tried but the smoke in my eyes
Left me blurry, blurry and blind
I've picked all the pieces up off the ground
I've burned all my fingers, but that's gone now
Got the glue in my hands and stickin' to the plan
Stickin' to the plan that says
I can do anything at all

Ash noticed her guitar was plugged back in and started to play it. This gets the audience to start rocking out with her as the lights start to flash. Ash starts to dance on stage making the audience cheer louder. The crew are also dancing with her but you were busy trying to comfort Johnny. But that didn't stop you from tapping your foot on beat.

Ash spins and slides on her knees as she plays the final notes of the song. She peeks at the audience when she finishes to see them all stunned. She walks back to the mic to ask if they're ok. The audience then starts to roar cheering, making Ash jump a bit.

Ash walks backstage and the crew congratulates her. You gets up from your spot next to Johnny since it's your turn.

Johnny pulls you in for a quick hug and wishes you good luck. You thank him but he then gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for," you said as you touched your cheek.

"Good luck and pay back for yesterday. Now get out there and kill it," Johnny said as he gave you a smile.

You nod your head as you put your mask on. You grab your guitar as you head to the stage.

"Alright now without further ado, for the first time in public. Please make some noise for the one, the only Mask Diva."

The audience starts to cheer as you walk out. You were glad you had convinced to buster help you with your reveal. You spot Joe holding your phone and you take a deep breath. Meanwhile backstage, the crew was excited and freaking out at what Buster said. They were shocked at the fact you were the Masked Diva. Ash looked at Johnny who looked excited and had no shock on his face.

"You knew, didn't you," Ash said as she crossed her arms

"I did. She told me a while ago," Johnny said gave her a little side smile.

"I figured. I'm not surprised she told you of all people," Ash said with a bit of attitude as she shrugged her shoulders but kept her arms crossed

"What exactly do you mean by that Ash," Johnny said as he titled his head.

Ash raises her brow at Johnny since she can't tell if he's serious or joking. She decided to just leave it at that as the lights started to dim meaning you were about to start.