Part 5: Dress re- where you going?

You were on your way to the theater with your guitar on your back as you looked at your phone. You recently made an announcement that you would soon reveal your face which made your faces so excited. You weren't sure if this was a good idea but since you were a part of the show, you knew your fans would find out so you decided to just do it yourself. You weren't really sure when but you knew you were going to do it before the show. You make it to the theater and see Ash. You were going to run up to her but you noticed she seemed down. You didn't know what was happening to her but you could tell she wanted to be left alone.

The whole crew made it to the theater and Buster had you all gather on the stage. He announced that Nana Noodleman would be coming the day after tomorrow to see a preview of the show. This gets everyone equally excited but nervous since it was thee Nana Noodleman. Buster then tells them to get ready since they were going to have a full dress rehearsal.

Everyone goes to get ready and you hear Mike make a rather rude comment about Nana. You bite your lip as you give Mike a glare, holding back a comment. You then see Buster approach Meena to ask her if she wants to join the show to which she says yes. Buster gets excited but he mumble about them still missing an act.

"Why not have a duet?"

Buster turns around at your request. He opened his mouth to say something but he quickly shuts it. He puts his finger to his chin and starts to think. He then raises a finger and points to you.

"You know what. That's not a bad idea y/n. A duet could be a nice finish to the show but who will sing," Buster said as he started to tap his chin.

"I'll do it. I don't mind," you said as you crossed your arms.

"Yes! That's good. Especially if you have another one of your songs that you could perform," Buster said, clearly loving your idea. "But who will you sing with," he said as he went back to thinking.

"I don't know but I don't really mind as long as it isn't Mike.," you said with a bit of attitude at the mention of Mike.

"Alright, I'll let you think about it later but right now, go get ready," Buster said as he runs off to the other contestants.

You go do as you're told and go get ready for your performance. You start to think of what song you have that could be a good duet and who would be willing to learn a new song. You groaned a bit as you knew you had to look at your notebook but you left it at your apartment. You get a bit annoyed but you just brush it off. You then see Johnny messing with his hair and clothes in front of the mirror backstage and his jacket on the clothes rack next to him. You chuckled a bit as you approached him,

"Your shirt was a bit wrinkled but you didn't have to fix your hair."

Johnny jumped at the sound of a person's voice. He turned around and when he realized it was you he got a bit embarrassed.

"This is just a rehearsal. Plus, you already look good with your hair the way it was," you said with a playful smile and a bit of a teasing tone.

He rubbed the back of his neck as his face got red. He shyly thanked you for the compliment and you couldn't help but smile since he looked kind of cute like that. You blushed a little but when you noticed that you actually admitted to yourself that you thought he was cute. You walk up to him and ask him to lean down. Your request makes him get a bit more red but he listens to you. He crouched down a bit but you had to get a little bit on your tippy toes since it was still a bit too high for you. You start to fix up his hair a bit until you deemed it ready, which was just how he usually had it since you liked his hair that way.

"Johnny"

"Your jacket is talking again. Honestly where did you get this magic jacket," you said jokingly as you turned your head to the magic jacket.

Sing To My Heart जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें