Part 15: Carnival fun

It's been a week since the Theater has been rebuilt. There hasn't been a show since Buster was busy hiring crew members and coming up with an idea for a new show. This meant that the crew had time to relax and have fun before they had to head back to business.

You were at home getting ready since you and your boyfriend Johnny had a date today. A few of your past dates were to the movies, going to the pier, and you guys even took a little trip to the mountains. You guys just have a lot of fun whenever you guys spend time together and want to make some nice memories. You enjoyed all the dates but you were very excited about this one. That was because not only did you like spending time with him, but your date was to the carnival in town. Neither you nor Johnny have actually been to a carnival before, so you both were really excited.

You put on a pair of jeans with a little tear on the right thigh, a nice (f/c) shirt. You brushed your hair when you heard a knock on your door. You open it to see Johnny wearing his normal outfit just instead of his signature green shirt and jacket, he had a black shirt and jeans.

"Hello, love. Are you ready for our date?"

"Absolutely. Just let me get my bag."

You rush back to your room, tossing your hair bush on your bed as you grab your bag. It was a nice little backpack with music notes on it. You grab your keys and head out with Johnny. You two were walking down the sidewalk as Johnny grabbed your hand as he intertwined your fingers.

"By the way Love, nice song. 'Middle of the Night' has already become a popular song, and it's only been out for about half a month," Johnny said as he kissed your forehead.

"Thanks. To be honest, I was nervous to release that one because I didn't think it would do well since you didn't sing it with me," you said as you let out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh come on Love, your music is amazing. You don't need me," Johnny said in a reassuring tone. "Afterall, you were pretty popular before we even met."

"Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that our duets do pretty well," you responded. "I mean, 'Little Do You Know', 'Just a Dream', 'Say You Won't Let Go', 'No Matter Where You Are' and 'Sweater Weather' are in my top ten most played songs." You put your hand in your pocket. "That's literally half the top ten, and they're all with you."

"True but 'If Only', 'Little Toy Guns' and 'Sk8er Boi' are your top three, and those were all you,' Johnny responded. "Not to mention your first ever songs, 'Hey Little Girl' and 'Bedroom Ceiling' are still pretty popular, even though they are a bit sad."

"I guess," you said as you shrugged your shoulders.

Johnny bumps into you, and you bump him back. He stumbled a bit since you bumped him harder than he did to you

"Hey."

"What, you started it. I'm just finishing it. It's not my fault you can't take it," you said in a bit of a braty way

You playfully stick your tongue at him. He chuckles as he gives you a cheeky smirk.

"Now come on, Love don't be a bart."

"Or what. What are you going to do huh," you said in a teasing tone. You weren't really one to start something in public, but you were curious about what he would do since you knew he wasn't really one to be bold in public. You stick your tongue at him again as you laugh a bit.

"That's it. Come here"

Before you could react, Johnny picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Hey!"

You started to laugh a bit more. You start to hit his back as he just continues to walk.

"Johnny put me down!"