Part 32: Break free from Despair

Rosita's ship flies through the stage as little planets spawn around them. A big wormhole then starts to appear under them as the audience gasps.

"Captain, we can't land on the last planet. There's like a huge wormhole. The ship will never make it," Gunter said in a bland tone since he's a robot.

"You're right. The ship won't make it, but I will," Rosita said in a confident tone.

She gets off her chair and walks to Gunter. Who hands her a pink helmet as the music starts

If you want it
She puts on her helmet

Take it
She walks to the door

I should have said it before
She puts her hands on her hips while tapping her foot on beat.

Tried to hide it
Gunter connects her bungee cord to her suit

Fake it
I can't pretend anymore
The platform extend as Rosita breaths out and Gunter does some funny robot dance moves behind her

I only want to die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Rosita walks on the platform

I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Rosita looks over the edge into the wormhole as her nerves get to her. She then backs up to the ship as she holds on to the door frame.

"Rosita, you got to jump," Gunter told her in a worried tone.

You all look at her with a worried look on her face. You walk up a bit closer to Buster, trying to get a better look at Rosita.

"Come on Rosita. You can do it," you whispered as you looked at her with a worried look and clenched fists.

"Look out," Menna screamed as Mr. Crystal runs up to you

"Y/N," Nooshy screamed as he grabbed you.

"Daddy no," Porsha said as Mr. Crystal went to the lift.

"NO," Johnny yelled as he tried to stop him

You struggle against his grip as Mr. Crystal closes the door. He slams his fist on the button and the lift goes up. The crew tried to stop it or grab the bottom of the lift but they missed it by their fingertips.

"I swear, you really are a fucking brat. I should have finished you when I had the chance. You're just as pathetic and useless as the bitch that gave you a worthless life," Mr. Crystal said as he grit his teeth in anger.

"You're wrong! My mother wasn't the bitch, you are!. You're just a talentless corrupted man who made people fear him to get what he wanted! You are a sorry excuse for a man and I regret ever giving you my tears or anything of mine! And my friends came to do something and we did it! There is nothing you can do to change that," you said as you gave him a serious look to match your tone.

The lift makes it all the way up as Mr. Crystal walks you two the edge.

"See, that's where you're fucking wrong brat. I can do whatever I want," he says in a cold tone.

He lets go of you as your eyes widen. The crew at the bottom gasp as they see what happened. Suki, Menna, Ms. Crawly and Buster look in horror. Nooshy screams in horror as Nico holds her to his chest so she wouldn't see. Johnny screams your name in agony as he sees you fall.

Rosita then chances a glimpse of you in the corner of her eye. She turns to see you fall and she gasps. She then runs off the platform and jumps towards you. Gunter then sees where Roita is going and gasps when he sees you falling. You close your eyes as you brace for impact but then feel two arms catch you. You open your eyes to see Rosita dropping you off to a platform nearby as she continues flying through the theater. You were so shaken by what just happened that you don't even pay attention to your surroundings but kept your attention on Rosita.