Part 21: Blast from the past

You walk into a room full of dancers stretching while semi-loud music plays on the speakers.

"Y/n. Johnny. Meet your fellow dancers," Buster said while gesturing to them

"Hello lads," Johnny said, a little overwhelmed.

"Hey everyone," you said in a nonchalant tone.

"Wait didn't you say it was a battle scene," Johnny said while looking at Buster, clearly confused by the whole situation.

"Yes but Gunter saw it as more of a dance battle," Buster said trying to clarify things

You look at Johnny and you could see he was clearly uncomfortable and unconfident about this. You grab his hand as you gently squeeze it, trying to reassure him.

"But hey don't worry. You two will be working with the number one choreography in Redshore City," Buster said as he handed you a business card.

It had a picture of a man in a blue jacket, white shirt and a blue hat to match. He was doing an odd pose while looking very serious.

"Klaus Kickenklober," Johnny said in a confused tone.

"Oh on," you said under your breath so nobody could hear you.

"Yep. Klaus will whip you guys into shape in no time. Plus his son will be here to help as well," Buster said as he pointed to a man in the corner on his phone while stretching.

He had blond hair, blue eyes and just looked like your stereotypical 'pretty-bad boy'. He was wearing a white shirt and black sweats. He had a nose ring on the left side.

"Oh no, why him. Shit," you said, clearly upset.

Johnny looks at you confused as Menna walks inside the dance studio. She calls out to Buster as he runs out to see what's wrong and Gunter follows him.

"Love what's wrong," Johnny asked concerned. "You've been acting weird ever since we got here. Not to mention you didn't tell me about Mr. Crystal apparently being your dad. Speaking of which, did something happen because you act as if you're terrified of him. So what's going on," Johnny said as he looked at you, waiting for answers. You then look at him as you bite your lip. He deserved to know the truth and you knew that but you just didn't know how to word it. Johnny just looks at you as you struggle with finding what to say.

Johnny POV

Why won't she just talk to me? Is it something really bad? I have an idea of what's going on between her and her dad but I'm really hoping I'm wrong. I see her trying to find a way to tell me but we hear her name being called. We look to see that it's the man that Mr. Moon said was our choreographer's son.

"My, my, my, my. It really is you. I'm surprised you came back. Did you miss me," he said in a mischievous tone.

He clearly knew y/n but how. She rolled her eyes at him but what's their story?

"Why would I miss a jerk like you," she said in an annoyed tone.

What's going on?

"Come now. Is that really the first thing you're going to say to me after leaving all these years," he said in a cocky way. "I mean I knew we weren't actually close but we were still forced to get along by our parents. Hell, we're supposed to get married and have a family," he said and it made my eyes widened.

What in the bloody hell is he talking about? I look to y/n waiting for an explanation but then I get dragged into the conversation

"Anyway, who the fuck are you," he said why looking at me with a bit of a disgusted look.