Part 25: Reunited

As you planned beforehand, you and Johnny went to the Loopee Skate shop. It was similar to Power skates back in Calatonia but it didn't have that same feeling as Power Skates for you. However it was still a nice store with a lot of different options in boards, helemant and other skate related things. You two leave the skate shop as you guys hold new skateboards.

"Do you like it love?"

"Yeah. Thanks for buying me this new board baby. It's awesome," you said as you get on your tippy toes to give his cheek a little kiss.

Johnny POV

I'm glad to see she's feeling better from last night. She really needs to have a nice time. Too bad we have to go to the rehearsal after this and deal with weirdo bully and jerk son. Hopefully I can continue to keep that smile of hers. I don't want to see it fade.

3rd Person POV

"Hey Johnny, I need to use the restroom real quick. Meet me at the diner?"

"Yeah no problem Love."

"You're the best," you said as you gave him a quick kiss.

You then went to find a bathroom. Johnny was going to head to the diner but he then heard some music. He looked to see a crowd of people around where the music was coming from. He was curious so he went to see what was going on.

He then sees a girl with gold eyes, white hair and an undercut haircut. She was wearing a green hoodie, some interesting leggings and long boots. She also has a nose ring and an eyebrow piercing. She was doing an amazing dance to the song playing on her little speaker. Her flexibility and control over her body's movements were very impressive.

She finishes her dance and goes to collect tips from the crowd as she thanks them.

"Mate you were amazing," Johnny said as he reached into his jacket.

"Much appreciated," she says as Johnny puts some coins in her hat.

Johnny POV

Should I really do it? She seems to be a really good dancer and I could really use more help. But would it be weird to just ask her to help me when we don't even know each other? I guess it's worth a shot.

3rd Person POV

A little kid hands her a candy and she thanks the kid for it. She stands up counting her tips.

"Hey listen, could I maybe buy you a coffee or maybe something to eat," Johnny said trying to just get her to talk to him.

"Whoa that a bit forward ain't it. Plus I already have a boyfriend," she said in a bit of a teasing way but still with a serious tone while she counts her money.

"What no, that's not what I meant. I also have a girlfriend. Listen I just want to talk to you about-" Johnny was trying to defend his action when he got interrupted by an officer.

The girl's eyes widen as she sees the officer. She shoves the money in her pocket as she pulls her hood on her head as she turns to Johnny.

"Actually I would love a chat. Let's go," she said as she quickly walked away.

*Diner*

A waitress took their order and then skated away. You walk into the diner. You looked around then you spotted Johnny waving you down. You walked up but you noticed a girl. You raise a brow at the fact that your boyfriend was with another girl but your eyes widen as you figure out who it was.

"Nooshy is that you," you said in a questioning tone.

The girl turns around and sees you.

"Y/n it's you," she says as she gets up from her spot.