Part 36: Start of Big Show

The theater was full of people waiting for the show to begin. Thanks to Gunter and Joe, there was some merchandise on sale in the lobby but nothing too crazy. You sat backstage as Rosita did your make-up and Porsha finished getting your outfits ready.

"This is so exciting," Porsha squealed.

"Yeah but it's a bit nerve racking. I'm bit nervous," you said

"You'll be fine sweetheart. This will be a great show. Trust me," Rosita said in her usual motherly tone.

She gives you a smile and you share a hug. Porsha then gives you your first outfit. You then go behind some blinds and change. You come out wearing, light purple dress, black jacket and converse. Rosita then quickly does your hair as you walk out of the room.

"Everything ready," Buster said looking at his clipboard.

"Everything's ready Mr. Moon," Ms. Crawly said.

"Excellent," Buster said.

He turns around to look at you approaching him.

"You ready kid. This is it," he said with a smile on his face.

You nod your head as Buster gives you a thumbs up. He hands you a microphone and earpiece. He tells you to get into position and you nob. Menna helps you put on the earpiece as you look at the rest of the crew. They all gave you excited smiles as you walked to the lift. You stand above the stage as you look at the iconic Moon Theater, yellow, crescent moon. You clench your fist around the mic as the nerves get to you as you can see the amount of people waiting.

"You okay Love?"

You turn to see Johnny approaching you.

"I'm fine. Just a mixture of excitement and nervousness. But this will be great. I know it."

The light then begins to dim as the audience starts to cheer. The music then starts to play as the audience starts to cheer louder. You turn to Johnny who was holding a hand to you. You take it as you were going to take your place on the moon.

"Good luck kiss," you said in a bit of a nervous tone.

Johnny then gives you a passionate kiss. You smile at him as he gives you a reassuring look. He helps you over the railing and helps you on top of the moon. You grab the moon as you slowly let go of Johnny's hand.

"You got this love. See you down there."

You nod as you sit on the moon. You take a deep breath to calm yourself. You grip the moon a bit tighter as it begins to slowly descend but you relax. You then turn on the mic as the spotlight hits you. The audience starts to roar as they see you sitting on the moon.

Lalalai, lalalai
When our heartbeats collide
I won't mind, in a place we've never been before
I'm reaching out for the moon and stars beyond it
You reach your hand towards the crowd.

Lalalai, lalalai
Is it you I will find?
Though I feel left behind sometimes when you close the door
I wanna know who you are, I wanna know it all

You then get off the moon as you walk to the crowd. The moon rose to disappear above the stage.You sing the vocals as you do little waves to the crowd. The crew watched backstage and they were excited. They cheered for you and were watching in awe at your performance.