Part 9: Is this a-no it can't be.

"I-I don't want to be alone right now. We don't have to go to the park but I just want to hang out with you right now. So can we?"

Johnny POV

She looks so shy. I swear this girl is dangerous for my heart. But hold on a minute, did you just ask me to hang out? Just the two of us? Alone?!? Is this like a da- no stop it Johnny. Don't be an idiot. It can't be. She clearly said she wanted to hang out. This is just a hang out that friends do. Don't make it weird. Just be a good friend and go spend some time with her. I mean, it's not like I mind spending time with her. I love her company. Come on Johnny, just take her to the park and just be her friend. Come on. You got this.

3rd Person POV

You were shy and embarrassed. Did you really just ask him for a last minute hang out? You didn't even know if he wanted company. To make yourself feel more awkward, Johnny was taking his time to respond. You didn't really blame him but you still felt a bit awkward. Johnny finally told you he'd like to hang out. With that, you both head to the park.

*Park*

You guys made it to the park and found a nice bench to sit on. You guys sit there a bit and then you hear the sound of an ice cream truck. Your eyes light up a bit and Johnny notices. He sees the ice cream truck and asked if you wanted any. You nod your head and he said that he'll go get some.

You were sitting on a bench watching the people pass by. You let out a sad smile as you see a family of four pass by. The mother was holding the boy's hand while the father had the daughter on his shoulders. They all just looked so happy and you felt a bit envyness.

Johnny POV

I walk back to the bench where I left y/n holding some ice cream. I see her looking a bit sad. I figured she was sad about what's happening with the show. I then see that she's actually looking at a family. Was she jealous of the family? Now that I think about it, she lives alone and from what I remember, she doesn't have a single family picture. She also never brings up anything about her family. Is she on bad terms with her family or does she not have one. Regardless it's not my place to ask and she doesn't have to tell me. But I know that she's going to tell me if or when she's ready.

3rd Person POV

You snap out of your thoughts when you notice Johnny returning. You smile brightly as he hands you a cone of (f/f) ice cream. You take it and he takes the seat next to you.

"Thanks Johnny. I'll pay you back."

"Don't worry about it. My treat. Consider it payment for all those piano lessons and having patience with me," Johnny said as he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You didn't have to pay me. I was glad to do it. But if anything I was gonna take you singing that duet with me as my payment. Man, I was so looking forward to it," you said as your mood drops a bit.

"You were," Johnny said as his eyes widened a bit at your confession.

"Yeah I really wanted to sing that duet with you. But hey there might still be a chance we just got to wish," you said, as you try to lift the mood.

"Is that auntie y/n?!?!"

You heard your name and looked around to see who was calling you. Your eyes widened as you saw who it was.

"Holy shi- shot. Mac!"

"Auntie y/n!"

Johnny POV

Y/n practically jumps off the bench and runs to the kid that called her name. The kid had black hair, green eyes and pale skin. The kid also called y/n 'Auntie'. Is this a relative of her's?