Part 19: Welcome home

The crew was sleeping while Buster was wide awake going over the script with Ash. Menna then slowly opens her eyes and tells everyone that they have arrived. Rosita and Gunter wake up and go to the back window with a bit of twinkle in their eyes. The sight of all the fancy buildings, billboards with celebrities on it, and tourist attractions were just breathtaking. Johnny wakes up and looks out the window. He had an excited look on his face as he gently shook you awake. You slowly wake up to see the city. While everyone had big smiles and excited looks on their faces, you were shaking. You put on an excited smile and looked out the window like the rest of them so they wouldn't notice that you were actually terrified.

You guys get off at the bus stop that is across from a big blue building. You swallow a bit as you remember that building. You softly sigh as you did your best not to show that you were uncomfortable.

"Alright. Let's spread a little Moon theater magic," said Buster excitedly. The group all agreed loudly and excitedly. You did your best to match their energy and to bury your feels under a rug. You grab Johnny's hand as you guys cross the street. Everyone was excited, and you just kept a smile on your face.

"No."

Everyone's excitement went away as Buster looked confused at the lady sitting behind the desk.

"What do you mean no," Buster said in a confused tone.

"For the last time sir, no appointment, no entry," the lady said, clearly starting to lose patience with Buster. Buster tries to protest, but the lady rolls her eyes as her patience weaks.

"Sir, do I need to call security," the lady said with her figure hovering over a button.

"No," you said as you jumped to Buster's side and started to push him. You had your hood on so the Lady couldn't make out who you were

"We'll be going. Sorry for troubling you," you said as you pushed Buster forward, and the crew followed you.

"Good call y/n. Things could have gone bad if you tried to push further," Rosita said to you. You give her nod as you sigh.

The crew was clearly upset by how the interaction turned out. Gunter was upset that once again, you guys were denied a chance to prove yourselves again. Rosita rubs his back as Johnny grabs your hand. Ash was upset by the lady's attitude as well while Ms. Crawly was upset that she got dressed for nothing. Johnny tries to cheer up everyone by suggesting going to lunch. But Buster then pushes you all into a closet. The crew groaned as they struggled to get up since there was a lot of room since there were eight of you plus the stuff that was already in the room and it was kind of dark making it hard to see. Buster shushes everyone as he flips the light switch and starts to think of a plan. Menna starts to breathe heavily as she admits that she is claustrophobic. You grab her hands to help her calm down as you tell her to take deep breaths in and out. Rosita comes to help you as Buster spots something that gives him an idea. He exclaims, and the group looks at him. He then grabs a uniform from the rack next to him.

"Menna, do you think this is about your size," Buster says as he shows Menna the uniform.

Menna looks uncertain as she chelches her bag. She looks to you and Johnny clearly, unsure what to do. Johnny looks at her and shrugs his shoulders as he slightly shakes his head.

Next thing you guys know, Menna was disguised as the worker who was on the poster. She had tucked her hair in the hat along with a fake mustache drawn on her face, and she was operating a ride-on floor scrubber. The lady was typing on her keyboard as she noticed Menna in her disguise.

"Hey Rickie," she said as she went back to typing on her computer.

Menna tries to do her best man voice and says hi back. She lets out a squeal and quickly covers her mouth. Luckily, the phone rang so the lady didn't hear her. Menna peaks down to see the rest of you wearing uniforms and crouching alongside the machine. The machine starts to slow down a bit, making you guys panic, but Buster said to just keep going.