Part 7: Wanna go for a swim?

Start from the beginning

3rd Person POV

Nana and Eddie take their seats in the royal box. Everyone makes sure they are ready to perform as Buster takes his place on the crescent moon. He takes a deep breath as Menna pulls the lever to lower the moon.

"All humans great and small, welcome to the Moon Theater. I am your host Buster Moon and-"

The lever suddenly gets stuck causing Menna to pull on it making the lever jerk down. The moon suddenly drops causing Buster to yell. Menna managed to get the lever back up, stopping the moon. Buster Hugs the bottom of the moon as he hyperventilates. He shakes and stands back up while Eddie looks nervous since Nana looked very displeased with how the show is going.

"Behold the very first stage lit entirely by squid power."

The curtains then open to reveal a gas tank filled with squids. The squids were following their owners movements and the owners were making them put on a show. This show made Eddie and Nana gasp in surprise and excitement. Buster jumps off the moon and whispers to the owner to follow him on beat and the owner gives him a nod. The owner then had the squids move up to Buster's feet on every beat making it look magical.

"As you can see, this is no ordinary theater. This is a place of wonder and magic."

Backstage the crew looked just as excited as Eddie and Nana since the stage did in fact look very magical. It just made them want to get out there and sing their hearts out.

Meanwhile in the royal box, Eddie was so proud of Buster for being able to pull it off. While Nana fanned herself interested and waiting for the performances.

"Now our first contestant is-"

*Waring, disturbing tropics; skip if you need to*

The doors of the theater open to show a group of three men holding Mike. Buster was startled as the music stopped. Nana and Eddie turn to look at them a bit worried and the crew peaks behind the curtain. You notice the men and see that one of them has a unique gold chain and what appears to be a skull tattoo with a sword going through it with the handle of the sword being a snake. Your eyes widened as you remembered that tattoo and chain. This realization makes you begin to shake, catching Johnny's attention. He puts his arm in front of you in a protecting motion and you grab his arm, just trying to calm down.

"Which one of you Moon," said the one holding Mike and which you guys are assuming is the leader of this little crew.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. You can't just barge in like this,"Buster said in a strun tone.

"You know this guy," the leader then pushes Mike forward while holding the back of his neck so he couldn't run.

"Mike?"

Buster titled his head confused since he didn't know what was going on. Nobody did but they knew they were about to find out and that made them worried and scared.

"Right. He says you have my money and that it's in that box."

The three men get even closer to the stage. The man with the tattoo takes a quick glance to the crew, making you grip Johnny's arm tighter and hide a bit behind. It scared you to even think that man could catch a glimpse of you and possibly remember you, which could ruin everything. Your action made Johnny even more protective.

"It's okay y/n. I won't let them hurt you or anyone," Johnny whispered to you.

You look up to Johnny to see him with a serious look as he doesn't take his eyes off the three men. Even though you knew it was very inappropriate for this situation, you couldn't help but blush at his action. You then go back to hiding as he stood there, being your shield.