3. The Talk and Bad Vibes

Start from the beginning

"Oh Justin it's good to see you!" Scotty hugged him tightly. "oh! what's this" he pointed to my ring. "it's huge" he looked at it closely as I giggled. "it truly is, my fiancé has good taste" I fluttered my eyelashes. "oh here comes Mario and that goddamn camera, i'll let you two get a photo." Scotty excused himself as Mario smiled.

"photo sweethearts?" he pointed to his camera as I nodded, I placed my left hand on Justin's chest as I looked at Justin smiling as the flash went off. "oh how cute" he showed us the photo as I smiled. "awh" I giggled as Justin placed a kiss on my forehead. "so was your plan to really propose to me today?" I raised an eyebrow as he nodded. "yeah" he interlocked our fingers as I smiled seeing Bella in the distance.

I saw one of the victoria's secret models near her. "Behati!" I yelled out, holding onto Justin's hand as I pushed through the crowd and hugging her tightly.

"So what's new?" She smiled grabbing a tissue as she fixed her lipstick. "New baby and engaged" I held up my hand and showed her as she cooed.

"How fancy, i'm loving this" she ran her fingers over the stones surrounding the huge diamond. "I am jealous darling."

"oh it's lovely" Bella looked over Behati's shoulder as I mentally smirked. "but she's lovelier" Justin pressed a kiss on my shoulder as Behati smiled. "oh you're too charming Justin it's ridiculous, you're lucky to have him" she giggled holding my hand. "you know me" he mumbled as I looked over at Justin.

"hey, Justin! your phone" Alfredo tapped Justin as he answered the phone, his voice hushed and talking quickly and with a frown which I excused myself from my conversation as Justin sighed. "you're sure?" he huffed as I placed a hand on his back.

"we gotta go" he took my hand getting Alfredo to get my coat. "what? why?" I watched as he passed my clutch. "it's my grandma, can I just explain later?" he snapped as he pulled me along with him as we exited the party.

---

"Granpa" Mason mumbled wobbling as Jeremy ruffled his hair. "MINE!" Mason yelled out, touching his hair. "ah, just like his dad" he laughed as I smiled.

"Yeah, he's a carbon copy of Justin but not as loud unfortunately" I giggled as Mason held his hands out for me.

"Yes?" I held his bunny rabbit. "En Haut" which meant "up" he squeezed his hands open an close as I lifted him up.

"You have to learn more english baby" I kissed his forehead as I heard Justin yelling, making Mason jump and cry. "He's really sensitive?" Jeremy chuckled as I nodded.

"That he got from me" I rubbed his back as Justin pushed open the door pushing one of his cousins out. "Mason stay okay?" I hushed him as Justin has his hand balled up into a fist as he was seconds away from hitting his cousin.

"hey calm down" i pushed Justin away as he took a deep breath. "Don't get involved Lyanna" Justin's voice was low and raspy. "you don't need to do this, look at me Justin" I tried to get him to get out of this aggressive mind set.

"Stop! stop thinking you can fix this because you can't" Justin tried to control his anger as I placed a hand on his chest stepping inbetween him and his cousin.

"I can try, what's the harm in trying? Justin we're in a hospital now is not the time to do this, let me help you" I muttered. "Shut up! You don't know anything!" Justin yelled at me as I saw Mason running after me.

"Justin! I can't say I do know but come on just calm down" I placed my hands on his cheeks as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Lyanna! You're not part of this family, you don't have my last name so stop trying to think that you know what's going on with me!" Justin spat.