Chapter 7.1

"ARE you two free for lunch? Do you want to eat together?"

During our break, Horikita came up and invited us out. 

"It's unusual to get an invitation from you. I feel nervous." Ayanokouji stated.

"There's no reason to be. I can treat you to the vegetable meal set, if that's okay with you."

Ayanokouji blinks 3 times in a row to make sure he heard that right.

"I'm joking. Seriously, whatever you want to eat is on me."

"We can eat on you. Count me-" I was going to finish before she interrupted.

"I hope you get expelled, you filthy piece of human skin." Youch...

"Fuck yourself, record it and send it to me."

"That's an act of sexual harassment you know? What would happen if this were to be recorded."

"I'll do worse."

"Now I'm definitely scared." Ayanokouji spoke in the midst of this unusual conversation.

"About what?" I asked him.

"You and You." He pointed to me and Horikita.

"Oh, come on, it'll just be constant harassment and insults to Horikita." I side-eyed her while saying that.

"Please stop, for my safety, and this classroom." He pleaded.

Although an invitation from Horikita was suspicious enough, so I can see why Ayanokouji was hesitant.

"If people can't honestly accept kindness, then mankind will meet its end, won't it?" she asked.

"But if mankind accepts too much kindness, then won't mankind get too spoiled?" I asked

"I suppose that's true." She answered.

"Mankind will meet its end anyway because of you existing. Besides, I planned on-"

"Too bad, tell them you're going with us." She commanded...

...I did as she commanded. They were talking about Kushida leaving the room until I told the news.

"That sucks." Reno expressed. "I suppose that's one less person to deal with."

"Deal with? What are you guys possibly dealing with?"

"Weirdness, perverseness," Nene began.

 'I'm not perverted...'

"Toxicity," Reno said.

'Is they just talking shit about me?'

"Stupidity,"

'Yes, they are.'

You guys really like making fun of me huh?"

"Of course! That's what friends do y'know?" Sato exclaimed. 

"It's all shits and giggles before somebody giggles and shits..."

"Wouldn't that be you? You seem like that type of person." Karuizawa mocked.

"Eh... he doesn't giggle though..." Shinohara asked. 

"Man Karuizawa... if you were standing next to Hideki Tojo and I had two bullets, I'd shoot you twice."

"If you were on fire, and I had a gallon of water, I'd drink it." She retorted.

"The entire physical layout of your brain is one singular brain cell."