Chapter 4.3

AFTER Ayanokouji excuses himself and went to go to his dorm, it was time for me to do the plan.

"Hey, Kushida. Are you friends with anyone outside of Class D?"

Kushida looks up to me with a smile and nodded.

"Outside of Class D? Well, no not really. Why's that?"

"Well, I have a favor to ask you regarding the idea with you "

Kushida tilts her head and wore a confused expression. I continued on.

"Ayanokouji's idea is certainly not bad. If anything, it's smart. But I want to modify it if possible."

"Modify?"

"Well, I think that plan is a bit flawed...:

Kushida was confused.

"Really? Why's that?"

"Well...It's best to explain to you afterwards. If that's fine."

"Un, alright! I'll trust you with this Shinjiro-kun! "

"Oh, I see."

"If possible, may you text me about the details tomorrow! "

"Ah...I."

Don't have your phone number.

"Oh right, you don't have my phone number. That's fine, I can exchange contacts with you, right?" Kushida suggests

This is not good.

"Yeah...you're right. I can just talk to you afterwards but it's fine to have your phone number..."

"Let's exchange it now!"

Damn it.

After exchanging contact information with Kushida, she wore a big smile again.

"So, we're going tomorrow?"

I nodded at the statement she made.

"Oh, we might interrupt though..." Kushida wore a somewhat bitter face.

"Don't worry, we can visit during lunch tomorrow. That is, we need to leave early once lunchtime starts, don't worry, I know where it is."

I already memorized the locations anyway.

"Oh, that's great. Let's go tomorrow Shinjiro-kun!"

"Yeah, later."

After that we parted ways, and I went to my dorm.

"Fuck, I didn't get a chance to go shopping, it was already dark when I left."

Oh well, next chance tomorrow. I think...I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day: Lunchtime

It was lunchtime, Horikita quickly made her way to the cafeteria, but it was time for me and Kushida to go.

I told Kushida that I she would go first, then I would follow. After all, I don't want any rumors spreading in this class or possibly the whole grade.

"Sorry! I have something to do during lunchtime so I can't go with you guys. I'll try to get back as quickly as I can, okay?"

"Ne~, It's alright Kushida-san!"

"Yeah! you can go do your own thing!"

"We'll wait for you then~"

Kushida grabs her belongings bid the girls farewell, left the classroom and went to the right.