Chapter 3: "Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace." ~Dalai L

"GOOD MORNING, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

When I arrived in school, I saw these two greeting and smiling like predators.

"I already know what this means..." I said to myself.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

"Yup, this school's the best—swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls, I mean their swimsuits!"

The swimming lesson was co-ed, and if it was co-ed the girls would probably participate with their swimsuits on, showing a lot of skin and tightness. And of course, the girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi.

I was sitting on my seat. I was thinking about talking to Ayanokouji, but it seems like he was just listening to Ike and Yamauchi's loud conversation. 

I instead decided to go to Karuizawa's big group... well more like 2nd group. It consisted of Matsushita, Mori, Inogashira and some others.

"Yo! How's the day going."

"Atrociously tedious once swimming lessons start." Mori looked at them with disgust. "Your day will be bad too, right Koko?"

"Eh? O-Oh! Mhm! Mhm! Not good!"

"Aww~ Too cute!"

Ignoring them for a bit, I turned my head to Matsushita.

"You seem like you don't care."

"No, I do. If anything, I'm praying for their downfall. Especially Yamauchi-kun..."

"I-Is that so..." I'm not saying anything notable.

"Well..." She looked at them. "At least there's some boys who don't act like this. Like you, for example. Or Hirata-kun."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Hm? Oh! No, not like that! I mean to say that it shows how pervy boys can be."

The male species can certainly be pervy if it wants to.

"Aren't girls like... the same?"

Many in the group heard and from then on, I was discarded as "One of them". It was exaggerated but they were disappointed in me... even if their faces showed that I was correct. I think...

Meanwhile, from the distance, Ayanokouji was about to stand up, that is until...

"Oi, Professor. Come over here."

"Professor" sounds like a name people with 8th grade syndrome would give to others with 8th grade syndrome. Ah wait. That reminds me of a character from a show that has a very similar protagonist... Should I stop? Yeah, fair enough.

"Fufu, did you call him?"

Planet-FH 582- I mean, Sotomura- I mean, the Professor walked towards the ones who called him over.

"Doctor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

'I'm not a female, yet I'm disgusted by this.'

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them." What a devious, terrifying, horrible individual this person is.

"Record? What are you planning to do?"

"Doctor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'll try to take a picture. And then, we can use that to... you know. Pleasure ourselves!"

Maybe exchanging contact information was a mistake. After getting hit by a notebook from Mori due to even having contact with them, I waved goodbye to them as I headed back to my seat.