Chapter33: STAY WITH ME

Start from the beginning

But it also revealed their second mini-mission.

"Say the name! SEVENTEEN!"

Leesu's eyes grew bigger than ever when the four members of the talented and all-rounder group appeared on the screen .

"We hear that you, I-LANDERs will be covering our songs for the mini-mission"

"OMG!!". Leesu can't help but squeal.

"The songs will be 'PRETTY U' and 'HIT'".

The artist already separate the I-LANDERs, who's gonna be in the 'PRETTY U' Unit and 'HIT' Unit. Leesu is joining the 'HIT' Unit. She's expecting to be in the other unit but don't know what is the reason they placed her in the 'HIT' Unit.

All of them went to their own rooms to change and get ready for another practice with only one day to learn the choreography.

In the middle of their dinner, one eyes' can't take off at Jay. Staring while eating dinner without any emotion, just staring at him.

"Hmm?". She hummed when she got nudged by Sunoo.

"Stop staring and eat your food". Sunoo said and laughed at the two.

Leesu gets up with her lunch box.

"You're done?". Jay suddenly asked and chin up.

Leesu looked back to him and nodded. His eyes landed to her left over food that looks like it's still new. She also looked down and saw it and just shrugged and continue walking.

They spent their night practicing for the mini-mission despite of being worn out with the performance earlier.

When everyone's sleeping, Leesu got thirsty and woke up. She grabbed her tumbler and open, and just got a drop of water. She tried to open her eyes to get up and went to the kitchen.

"F*ck!-"

She quickly cover her mouth while hugging herself with the other hand.

Leesu almost curse in so many languages when she got surprised when she noticed someone is sitting at the dining chair.

"Hey...". She called the person whoever is it when she pulled herself back together.

"Hi...". She finally realized who is it based on the voice.

"What are you doing in this hour?". Leesu asked while refilling her tumbler.

"I can't sleep. There's a lot in my mind". He replied.

"Do you mind if I sit?". She asked and walked towards him.

"Be my guest". He pointed the chair beside him.

Leesu looked at his back as she drink water.

"Do you want to talk about what's in your mind?". She gently asked.

The place is so silent but they are whispering to each other, not wanting anyone to wake up and to heard them.

"You know how much I love to debut. Since the first day we met, you see how hardworking I am. I always give my best when the monthly evaluation happens and I always put it first before anything. I always stayed until midnight in the practice room, right?". He started. Leesu nodded, agreeing with all he said.

"This is my last chance to achieve my dream and I badly want to be an idol like what I always been dreaming". He sniffles.

"How come when I got here, I feel like a loser compared to all of you. Like I'm not supposed to be here even though I know I worked for me to be in here". Leesu doesn't know how to react hearing him said all of those.

"I'm in the ranking for debut since the part 2 started and I don't know why I got the lowest rank when in fact, I've been doing my best everyday even though that's already my best". The moment the lady's hand caressed his back, his tears keeps on streaming down.

"Jay...". His name is the only thing she said.

"I don't think I have time to breathe with a lot of things going on here". He continued.

"But I'm not going to give up. I know at the end of the day, I have my parents, Heeseung hyung, Sunghoon, Jungwon, and you with me, especially you". Jay turned around and get the hand of the lady that wad caressing his back.

"I know you will stay with me no matter what, right?". Jay asked. Leesu looked at straight into his teary eyes.

"Right?". He repeated when the lady didn't answer.

"Of course! We'll be here for you, always". She answered and smile at him.

The next day, the first thing they did was to keep on rehearsing. The time is slowly getting near.

"I can't believe we're going to see SEVENTEEN-seonbaenim!". Leesu exclaimed while fixing herself as they are going to meet the idols in just a couple of minutes.

"Right?! First, BTS-seonbaenim went here and now we're going to see the four members of SEVENTEEN?! That's really amazing". Hanbin said, who's beside her.

They went back to rehearsal and spend the last minute until the end.

The egg finally rotates. The two units are now waiting inside the practice room and looked at the rotating egg, revealing Dino, Hoshi, The8, and Jun of SEVENTEEN.