Chapter32: BRACELET

"Hey..."

"Eat your lunch first. I'll help you with the details after if you want". I entered the room and sat against the wall.

"I'm just finishing this and I'll eat later-". He said and sat down beside me.

"But since you bought it here now, I guess I don't have a choice but to eat this". He said that made me chuckled. I move the lunch box to him.

I stay with him as he started to eat his lunch. I'm eating the snack I bought while staring in the air. We're both quiet. As if we're both thinking deeply.

"Since the first mission ended, it feels like you become quiet". He said that distracted my in staring.

"I just realized that we're this closer to making debut". I motion to him how close we are in debuting.

"But we still not sure if we're going home or we'll start our idol career immediately". I added and smile bitterly.

"I'm starting to feel the pain, the exhaustion. And the draining both mentally, emotionally, and physically". I got carried away. I want to pull my hair for saying that.

"Leesu...". He called me but I didn't look at him.

"You need to rest, do you know that, right?". He hold my wrist.

"That's why I'm saving my energy to rehearsal, instead of wasting it. I'm slowly gaining my strength". I replied and look at him and smile.

The next day, Heeseung, Jungwon, and Sunghoon is on their way to have fun. Today is the day for them to spend their free time.

I'm sleeping in Heeseung's bed because he let me sleep here. And he's also sleeping beside me.

The door opened, followed by many footsteps. I feel someone sit on the bed and slightly getting noisy inside the room.

I opened my eyes and saw all of the trainees are inside the room.

"Hyung, you bought us clothes?". Taki happily greet us.

"Do you guys like it?". Heeseung asked, he just woke up and sit up.

I cover my eyes with the blanket but someone pull it.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead". Jay said and sit below my feet.

Everyone thank Jungwon, Heeseung, and Sunghoon for the unexpected gifts they bought.

I heard barking noise that made my eyes completely opened. I looked where it's coming from and saw Heeseung holding the iPad.

They are watching the clips they took while on the outside and we are all watching it while they're talking about things they did.

"I suddenly miss Chewy". I pout, looking at the video.

"He probably miss you too". Jay whispered, still looking at the iPad. I quickly glanced at him and go back watching. I saw Heeseung's little reflection, looking at me. I raised my eyebrows when I saw his meaningful look.

Everyone went out of the room, leaving the five of us here. I don't know why Jay is still here, sitting on Jungwon's bed. While Jungwon, Sunghoon, Heeseung, and I are obviously still in bed because we just got awaken by the others.

"We bought you something too". Sunghoon showed a paperbag.

"Oohh~ what is that?". I take off the blanket and go sit on his bed.

"Thank you!~". I said without even looking what's inside.

I started to open the paperbag and saw pair of sweater and pants. Underneath, there's a bucket hat with a small pomeranian dog patch in front that made me squeal.