Mr Burns #14

"Oh Monty" you sigh, "that date was perfect, you're such a silver tongued old devil you" you tease as he walks you home, your arm linked in his.
"You'd be surprised" he smirks, "This really is one of the most beautiful places in Springfield, let's not let tonight end too early dear"

"You mean we should take some time to sit down and enjoy the beauty?" You ask and he nods , so you both just sit down on the clean, freshly cut, summer's grass. The view was so beautiful and You were all alone, as you breathed in the cold, clean air.

"Such excellent trees round this part of town" he says as he points at one to show you, not really sure what else to say.

"You're right, they look good to climb" you joked. He didn't seem to realise this was a joke, and looked at you with a shocked expression.

"Climb trees? At my age?" He he exclaims, which surprised you.
" I don't see why not" you shrug. "Here, let me show you how it's done.

you grabbed onto one of the branches and pulled yourself up. You reached the top eventually, for it wasn't really a tall tree.

" (Y/n),  I said I'm too old to climb trees! " he shouts, his eyes wide in horror as he watches you.

"No worries, you can catch me!" You laugh at the thought of that, you couldn't help but feel sorry for the old man when you saw the look on his face when you said this.

"You...You don't mean that, do you?" He gasps awkwardly.
"Of course not!" You say with a laugh.

"Oh, oh well, I knew that! I was just playing along, you see!" He laughed to try and cover his embarrassment , which you found really cute.

"Sure you were Monty" you say with a smile, as you put your arms around his shoulders, with a loving look, you kiss him slowly and passionately, he's a bit startled at first, but kissed back.

Yup, tonight wasn't going to end anytime soon.