Cecil Terwilliger #2

Requested by @yasminpittman, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it, and I hope it isn't too bad, this is the best I could come up with.

 "Oh Cecil, that was so much fun!" You laughed and glowed with pleasure as you held his hand and ran out with him into the night.

"Well, I suppose it wasn't too bad I guess" he muttered and turned his head away.

"Something wrong?" You asked him. He didn't seem to have been having as much fun as you. Cecil had taken you to meet and have dinner with his parents that evening and you were delighted to have met the older couple, but he seemed astounded to see his brother, Bob sitting there.

"N-no" he lied through his teeth to avoid talking about his past.

"You sure? I noticed that quarrel you had with you your brother earlier on"

He sighed loudly. "(y/n), my brother and i, our relationship hasn't always been the best" he confessed as he looked into your soft (e/c) eyes.

 "Well it doesn't have to be" you smiled. "All siblings fight"

He shook his head. "You're not quite getting it. Events have happened a long time ago between us that have stopped us from any sort of friendship"

 You stared in confusion. "I don't know what you're really talking about but I'm sure if you were willing, you could both put it behind you. Nothing should ever come between the everlasting bond of brothers."

He listened eagerly to what you were saying before speaking up. "Well it's something along the lines of jealousy, lies and betrayal. But you're right. I'm sure we'll both get over it"

You smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. I'd like to meet your family again, Bob's wife seemed nice"

 "I'm sure she is" he smiled back.

It went quiet for a while after when the rain suddenly started pouring down upon you. It started as a few drops first but quickly got heavier.

 "Oh!" You quivered and pulled your jacket over yourself.

 He noticed this and offered you his jacket. "Here, I'm sure you need it more than I do" he chuckled.

 "Thanks" you smiled gratefully. "You're a real gentleman" he blushed at this compliment but he knew what you were talking about. You reached for his hand again and continued your walk back to your Springfield home in that cold and wet, but beautiful night alongside the love of your life.