Lionel Hutz #1 (part one)

Requested by @cherishtheday, hope you like it!

You were at the mall today. You kept your eyes peeled as you looked around for something. You eventually came across the place you were looking for and so you stopped and smiled as you entered. You needed a lawyer and you were told of one who worked here called Lionel Hutz. You were asking your friend Marge if she knew of any and her husband, Homer quickly stepped in and recommended him to you. Marge didn't seem very approving of him but you couldn't really afford to be fussy and so here you were. You looked with a raised eyebrow as you read the name of the place, I can't believe it's a law firm! But eh, who were you to judge?

The bell rang as you stepped in and he raised his head to look at you.  Woah, he thought as he thought you looked pretty, pretty darn attractive. He straightened his hair and fixed himself up a little bit.

"Ah!" He exclaimed with a smile. "I'm Lionel Hutz. What can I do for you? Gonna prosecute someone? Or is it defense you need, cos I'd be happy to help with that...for a price.  So what is it? Did you murder someone? He asked, wide eyed.

"What? No!" You retorted in horror. You sat down at the table and brushed some hair out of your face. "No, absolutely not, I just need help fighting these parking tickets in court. I swear, that cop must be out to get me. That doesn't sound crazy, does it?"

"No, of course not! That judge Snyder is definitely out to get me!"

"Really? Why?" You asked. He wasn't exactly willing to relay any information why and so he changed the subject. "So, how much do you think we're gonna make from this?"

"Oh no, I'm not really interested in making any money from it, I just wanna save some from avoiding these fines. I got all these on the same day! Can you believe it?" You marvelled as you showed him your wad of tickets and he looked with an ooh expression.

"Well don't worry, for the right price, we'll win this! By the way, I also work show repair, needing your shoes fixed?" He offered.

"Uh, no" You answered and flinched away as you thought he was weird, but he was really just only interested in money. Well, I mean he was kinda intrigued with you, but mostly money. "I'll be leaving now" you said as you got and made for the exit. You told him to remember the day of the court case. You knew you needed someone, but this probably wasn't what you meant by a cheap lawyer. You were beginning to regret your decision.

It seemed that he was also regretting his decision, as he knew just how terrible he is himself and he desperately wanted to impress you, and so he was gonna have to pull himself together for your court hearing if he was ever gonna stand a chance with you.