Lisa Simpson #1

"Lisa, I know how bad you feel about what happened last night, but things will get better, I promise you" Marge reassured her daughter with a pat on the back. Lisa had a saxophone recital last night that didn't go as planned.

"No it won't! So long as you keep playing that sucky saxophone" Yelled Bart making Lisa feel worse.

"stop it Bart! That's not nice" said Marge back.

"It's fine mom, I'm probably never going to go anywhere with my music" said Lisa wiping away a tear from her eye.

"I'm going to go take a walk to clear my head"

"Ok sweetie" says Marge with a smile, before hugging her.

Twenty minutes minutes had passed and Lisa found herself at a beautiful, quiet stream. It was a place she loved since she was little and always made her feel better. She sat there, smiling as she came across a little ladybug.

You were at the recital last night and felt sorry for the little girl, so you decided to come here and talk to her. You didn't really know her, but wanted to make her feel better and appreciated.

"Hey Lisa" you say, startling her a bit.

" Oh, Hey uh.. "

"(y/n)"

"(y/n)"

"Can I sit here?" You ask.

" Sure, go ahead" she replied in a dull tone.

"Uh, look Lisa, I know we don't really know each other, but I care, I care about what happened to you and can empathise with the pain you must feel"

She looked up at you, you smiling a sort of sweet, weak smile. Before you got a chance to do anything, she grabbed you and pulled you into a kiss, you feeling rather taken aback at this sudden gesture.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She replied after she realised what she had done.

"I'm just so unhappy, and I shouldn't have done that and..."

" It's ok" you smiled, reassuring her.

You gave her a kiss, and when you were done she smiled.

"Thank you (y/n), I don't think I could've gotten through this without you" she smiled happily.

"Of course, Lisa."