Jimbo x (y/n) x Dolph-Jimbo's ending

Requested by @wattehfock, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

So it turns you actually have two not so secret admirers in Dolph and Jimbo! Ok, so yes, they are the school bullies, but being the object of their desires is still something. But what to say to them? Oh well, you'll see soon.

You decided to take the bus because you didn't feel like walking home. You hopped on and saw just how crowded it was. Every seat was taken and you were wondering whether you should get off while you still had time. Too late. You could hear the engine starting and the bus moving, so you would have to find a seat quickly. It seemed like everyone was paired up, but then you found a seat that was occupied...next to Dolph. He was staring out of window and didn't seem to notice you.

"Mind if i sit here?" You asked as you approached him. He turned his attention to you and looked taken aback for a moment, before playing it cool again. "Sure" He he replied, unfazed and tossed his hair out of his face as you said a quick thanks and took a seat next to him.

He then proceeded to fire a spit wad at the back of the student in front of him. "Eww!" You heard Martin cringe as he picked it out of his hair. "Thanks a lot, Dolph" 

"You're welcome, nerd" Dolph laughed and launched another. "wanna try one?" He offered you, but you politely pushed it away.

"I'd rather not, thank you"

"Suit yourself"  He replied and went on annoying Martin.

Why were you so attracted to the bullies? Even now you were burning inside as you sat next to him and felt you had to say something. "But thanks for the offer though" Wow, that was one weird thing to say. You give him an awkward grin and he looked at you with a raised eyebrow, still trying to play it cool.

"Whatever" he shrugged.

"Ooh, (y/n) and Dolph, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" One of the kids started laughing and chanting and all the others joined in.

"Otto! Why?" You asked, your face crimson as even the stoned bus driver joined in.

"I dunno, I usually don't go for bus songs, but this one's pretty catchy!" He admitted and swerved the bus to avoid hitting an old lady.

You and Dolph both looked at each other awkwardly and he decided it was time to step up and do something as he was the only bully on a bus full of nerds and kids.

"(Y/n) and Dolph, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

"Yeah, and there's gonna be some nerds hanging from the branches by their underwear! Now who's who's the lucky losers?" He asked as he looked around and minded his fists together.

The whole bus went quite. I wonder why. Except for Otto though, who was lowkey impressed with this.

"Woah, wicked comeback, dude!" He chuckled and dropped him off.

"Thanks, man" he smiled triumphantly as he got off and you did too.. "I thought your stop wasn't for like a while yet?" He asked.

"I know. But I just wanted to say thank you for getting us out of that awkward situation" you smiled.

"Well gee, Thanks, but I thought you didn't like me bullying?"

"Well I kinda had a point there" you admitted. "I guess you're not all bad"

He smiled proudly as you said this.

"Maybe sorta cool even?"  You leaned in as you walked with him.

"Maybe you'd like to find out?" He stopped and got a whole lot closer to you, touching even.

"Maybe I would" you put your arms around him and looked into his eyes with a seductive look in your own. "Tonight" you winked as you left. He left too, astounded that he had scored a date with you before Jimbo! Not at all surprised, but strangely flattered? Anyway, tonight was going to be something to look forward to.