Milhouse Van Houten#1

Requested by @CarambaKid, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

"Hmm" You thought hard before you put down the answer. "Ah!" You eventually figured it out and wrote it down. You were doing your homework on your way to school and you smiled as you shut your book as you were finished and entered the school doors and skipped through the corridors. Yes, you skip through corridors, yes, you're a nerd, big deal :)

"Hey, Milhouse" You smiled and waved at your high school classmate. He heard you and noticed.

"Hey, (y/n)!" He giggled and waved with both hands like the loser he is. You had had the biggest crush on him for so long as you were often paired together due to your social awkwardness. What you didn't know was that he liked you too. A lot. He was best friends with Bart as we all know, but he seemed to be avoiding him to hang with you and your friends, Martin and the other nerds.

"Uugh, get a room you two!" Nelson yelled. you both blushed at this remark, but dared not to say anything as he constantly bullied you two. "Wait a minute, i got a better idea!" He smiled wickedly and grabbed you both and threw you into a locker together and locked you in. "Haw haw!" He laughed as he always did when he got a chance to be a jerk to someone.

"WAIT! NELSON!"

"YOU GOTTA LET US OUT! HELP!" You both screamed and called for help, but it was no use. Everyone else was in class. You sighed in defeat and then realised something. You realised just how dangerously close you were to Milhouse as you were  both cramped in a compromising position. You laughed awkwardly before your face began to burn a bright red and you got all sweaty. You were too focused on yourself to notice the same happening to him 

"Well this is weird, huh? But who's to say it's a bad thing?" He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You know, this may be the lack of oxygen talking, but the way you do that is really cute" you admitted about his suggestive eyebrow gesture.

He looked shocked at this and then smiled. "Thanks! My mom says it's cool too! But thank YOU for saying so! Coming from someone who smells like freshly cut grass, that's a huge compliment!"

"I smell like what?"

"You know, when the bullies get you down and...and now you're covered in" man, you two couldn't be anymore awkward or dorky with your lame flirtations. Why couldn't someone come along and save you two? Your prayers were answered as you were finally found by your principal.

"(y/n)? Milhouse? What are you two doing in here? Why didn't either of you show up for class?" He asked as he let you out. You both gasped for air and inhaled all the sweet oxygen before answering him.

"It's not our fault! Nelson locked us both in there!" You protested.

"Nelson? Well I'll see to ir that he's dealt with. Now run along before you miss anymore school time"

"Thanks, sir" You both answered him quickly before running off. You had missed most of the school day and so it was soon lunchtime. As you were making your way outside, you both had sa very unpleasant encounter with Bart. Jealous of Milhouse spending all his time with you, he made a point of letting you both know.

"Hey, Milhouse, i want a word with you" He grabbed Milhouse by the shirt. 

"What is it, Bart?" He asked and looked bothways as he didn't want anymore trouble.

"Why are you always hanging out with (y/n) and those other nerds? You don't even answer any of my messages anymore" He demanded.

"I-I'm sorry, Bart but i was studying homework with (y/n)" He smiled at you and you smiled back at him.

"See? That's exactly what I'm talking about! You never spare a thought for me anymore!"

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have lunch with (y/n), I'll talk to you after school"

"I don't care! I want to talk now!" Bart replied impatiently.

"Well i just can't. Fight me" Milhouse carelessly answered as he was walking off.

"Alright then" Bart slipped his arms out of his jacket and pur them up.

"It was just a figure of speech, Bart! I don't want to!" Poor Milhouse was at a loss now.

"Come on you coward! What are you? Chicken or something?"

A group of students were all gathering to watch and then Martin walked past and gasped at what he was seeing. He wasn't the fighting type, but upon seeing this, he felt challenged to stand up for his friend.

"Milhouse! Get out of here! I'll take care of this for you!" Martin ordered.

"But; Martin, i couldn't..." Milhouse started but Martin interrupted him.

"It's alright, i can handle this! I owe to you! Now run!"

You two ran off and sighed with relief when you got outside, glad that you were safe, but that really wasn't the case. Nelson wasn't pleased about getting into trouble and was back to settle a score.

"Hey, dorks! I got detention thanks to you! What do you say to that?" He clearly wasn't pleased and looked like he really meant business.

Milhouse gulped a huge lump of sandwich down before answering. "I'm sorry, i really didn't know..."

"Too late for apologies, nerd" Nelson said fiercely as he grabbed him by the collar and gave him a forceful punch in the gut.

"Oof! Milhouse moaned in pain as he was dropped and searched for his glasses as they fell off.

"Milhouse!" You cried in concern as you checked that he was okay.

"And now you get yours!" Nelson threatened you and Milhouse gasped. He had taken Nelson's abuse for years, but he couldn't allow something to happen to his best friend and crush and did something he should've done a long time ago and threw a punch at Nelson!

He couldn't believe it and neither could anyone else! You both ran away while Nelson was still in a state of shock.

"Are you alright, (y/n)?" Milhouse asked once you were both alone.

"I'm more than alright, i still can't believe you did that!"

"I know, oh man, i am DEAD"

"No, you were great, thanks for sticking up for me" You smiled and put your arms around him. He started to blush and you could feel just how his face burned.

"No, i wasn't, that was dumb and wrong and..."

But you stopped him mid sentence with a kiss. He was actually oddly a very good kisser, having actually had a lot of previous experience  (you all know what I'm talking about).

You both had to get back to class, but neither of you cared what happened next, now that your feelings were both clear. You held hands as you entered. That would give the rest of those kids something to talk about.