Lisa Simpson #4

Requested by @LovelyLuvGal, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

"Hey, Lise? You free to hang out tonight?" Bart asked as he walked with his sister to school.

"No.  Why?" She asked suspiciously.

"I just rented that new horror movie and can't wait to see what a baby you are about it" He chuckled at the thought of her screaming in terror at every jump scare.

"Speak for yourself" She rolled her eyes. "But I'm hanging out with (y/n) tonight" She smiled and clutched her hands to her heart as she thought of you. "We're studying physics together"

"You're always hanging out with (y/n )" 

"So what if i am? (y/n)s smart, sweet, intelligent, cute, did i mention smart?" She trailed off when talking about you.

"I think you mentioned something like that" He answered, his smile disappearing before throwing a spitwad at his lovestruck sister, bringing that evil grin back again.

"EWW BART!" She cringed in disgust as she removed the offending spitwad from her blonde hair as he stood there cackling wickedly.

"Omg! You should've seen your face!" He held his stomach and wiped a tear from his eye.

"What is WRONG with you?" She was about to argue with him but they were already at school now and she then caught sight of you and ran straight to you.

"Lisa!" You greeted you with a hug and kissed her.

"So, how have you been?" She asked pleasantly as she took your hand in hers and you walked off as a jealous Bart watched. What was it that was so special about you that made Lisa want to spend all of her time with you and not him. Well she did say you were smart and sweet and you dif seem nice. You did make a cute couple, he thought, but he just wished that she would spare a thought for him.

At lunch, he decided to try his luck again.

"Lisa!" He cried as he ran to her.

"Uh, what now?" She groaned as she lifted her eyes from the book she was poring over with you. "What now, Bart?"

"Wanna get krusty burgers with me after school?" He smiled widely in hope.

"Sorry but me and (y/n) were actually going to the science museum together" She smiled at you and you returned it. "And besides, I'm vegetarian as you already know" 

"Well they do a have a vegetariaj option. I think. Wow, you're a great couple, you know that?" He confessed.

Lisa looked kinda surprised and so did you but you knew he was right. 

"Well yeah, thanks" You said to him.

"It's true, but Lisa, can i talk with you for a moment? Alone?" He asked.

She paused for a moment  "Alright, what is it?" She asked impatiently as she followed him.

"I'm getting the feeling you like (y/n) more than me"

"What?" She looked at him in confusion.

"Well you spend so much time together and you two seem so happy and you're great for each other but you don't spend any time with me anymore or..."

"Bart, I'm gonna stop you right there. Sure, i love (y/n), and it feels great to be dating but i haven't forgotten about you, it's just that i have a busy schedule as of recent"

"I guess"

"I could make time for you if you really wanted" She grinned.

His face lit up. "I'd like that"

"Come on you big softie you" She smiled as she left with him to join you before having to go back to class.