Sideshow Bob #1 (part 1)

You and your boyfriend Bob were spending a day at the mall. A sort of date...yeah, you could Call It a date.

"Wanna sit down and finish eating?" You ask, taking a sip of your milkshake, and making a gesture for him to sit down .
"Good idea" he says smiling.

You were both sitting down, enjoying the day, and your food, when a certain little boy ran into you both. He was on a skateboard and went past you very quickly and knocked you over when you tried to get up.

"Stupid boy! I'm going to murder you once I get my hands on you!" Bob shouted at the boy who looked alarmed at this sudden scolding. He wasn't the only one either. You didn't understand why he was taking this so seriously and using such harsh words. Bob immediately looked though he regretted all he had just said, and went pale and quiet.

"Bob, there's no need to say things like to him, he's just a kid!" You say, patting a smiling Bart's head.
"Yeah lady, but really DOES want to murder me, he attempted it before!" He says, as a very shocked you, looked at Bob who was making gestures as if to say no.
"Did you?" You ask, your eyes with tears.

'I uh... " he he stutters nervously.
"Just answer the question!!" You shout through tears you were trying to hold back.
"Yeah, and krusty the clown" Bart laughs. "(y/n), wait! It's not what You think! It's not!"
You immediately run out of the mall, not listening to a word Bob says. You just go home and switch off your phone and want to cry.

Meanwhile, over at Sideshow Bob's place: "that Bart Simpson has robbed me if one too many things. Well he is not going to get away with it THIS time, mark my words"