Chapter 84: Infinite

♾️
🕊💍🕊
❣️

To my soon-to-be husband,

I have decided to marry you for these reasons: You are kind, you are considerate, you are intelligent, you are beautiful, you make me feel beautiful and you make me believe in love. Today my heart is full, bursting with pride and love at the thought of being your wife. There is no one I want to be with but you.

I am absolutely shitting myself right now! But I know as soon as I lay eyes on you all of my nerves will disappear. I can't wait to see how handsome you look in your suit and I can't wait to say "I do" and marry you.

Here's a poem I wrote for you...

You make me laugh when I want to cry, you make me live when I want to die, make me smile when I want to frown, you turn my life upside down. Believe in me when no one else does. You're my now, my is, my was. When you call my name I begin to blush. When I'm with you time flies by fast. It's like the present is the past. I need you more than you can believe, love you more than you can conceive. Think about you every night and day and hope my life can stay this way. I don't want it be be any other way. I'm so proud to know you, to stand here by your side, to be the one who shares your life, to walk forward as your bride.

Now, I have to end this letter, I have a wedding to get ready for! I will see you at the altar. I will be the one in white, with a smile on my face, and love in my eyes for you.

My love, forever and always,
your soon-to-be wife

Xx♡xX

I fold the letter in half and slip it into the envelope, sealing it with a kiss.

"Come on, girl, you need to get into your dress! You can't be getting married in your dressing gown." Amy said.

"Ain't no way! Not after all the hard work I put into making it." Katherine said jokingly with a smirk.

I giggle and shake my head.

"Janet, could you give this to Michael for me, please?" I ask as I stand up and hold out the letter.

"Of course." She smiles and takes it from me.

"That's so romantic." Latoya frowns.

"Come on, honey, I'll help you get in your dress." Katherine smiles and rests her hand on my back.

Just as we go to get the dress there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Amy said.

She answers the door and I hear Wesley's voice, so I go over to see what's going on.

"You look so handsome." Amy smiles and kisses his lips.

"Thanks, baby. You look beautiful."

"You look great, Wes." I smile as I stand by Amy.

"Thanks, Maya." He smiles. "How are you feeling?"

"Excited... nervous." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Ah, don't be. You and Michael will be fine when you see each other. He can't wait to see you."

I smile shyly and bite my lip.

"I can't wait to see him either."

"He wanted me to give you this." Wes holds out a white box with a black ribbon tied around it.