EPILOGUE

PART 1

"We should end this relationship."

I immediately stood up and faced Prima—my girlfriend.

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong? What is it? Dahil ba to sa pamimilit sa akin ni papa na ipakasal ako sa babaeng hindi ko naman kilala? I told you, didn't I? That I need the inheritance.."

Prima rolled her eyes and faced Gael, "I know. Its just that this past few days you stoped sending me gifts and money. I can't just sit there and wait for you to get your inheritance!"

Hinawakan ni Gael ang mag kabilang balikat ni Prima, "Please don't do this to me, I can give you everything Prima, money, wealth, jewelry, everything!"

Gael and his twin brother, Alexander, were abandoned by their mother when they were five years old; their father ignored them, and Alexander lived under the roof of his grandfather and grandmother. He was alone and without friends when Prima appeared in his life, bringing him joy; in exchange, Gael had to give her money.

They grew up together; Prima was there when Gael's grandmother died of illness, and she was there when his grandfather remarried. Gael asked Prima to be his girlfriend after they graduated from college. She agreed, but in exchange, he had to give her more money, which Gael accepted.

And now she wants to end things because of my father's stupid idea to marry someone I don't even know just to get my inheritance? Unacceptable.

"Please, give me a chance. I'll talk to my father and beg him to cancel the wedding, just don't leave me."

Hindi na sumagot si Prima, kusa na itong umalis. She blocked Gael in all her social media accounts pati na rin sa cellphone number, Gael was frustrated and when he finally got to see the girl that his father choose to be his wife he was dumbfounded. Imbis na galit ang maramdaman niya, pagkagulat ang reaksyon niya.

But Prima suddenly came into his mind, she's the reason why Prima had to leave. She ruined everything.

"Ahm.." Napatingin si Gael sa kaniyang likod, walang emosyon niya itong tinititigan. Why does she have to act like she's fragile? Infact what she wanted was my money and wealth.

"Saan ako matutulog? Saan ang kwarto na tutulugan ko."

"Sa kwarto ko." I said.

Naunang pumasok si Gael sa kwarto. He took a bath and cleaned himself. Nang makalabas sa banyo ay nag tataka siya kung bakit wala pa si Alyssa sa kama.

Lumabas si Gael, isa isa niyang pinagbuksan ang mga guest room but he couldn't find her wife anywhere.

Hanggang sa bumaba siya para kumuha ng tubig. He found his wife sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

He looked at her and couldn't help himself but to appreciate how beautiful she is.

No no, I still love Prima even though its already been a month since we broke up.

I did nothing but to let her feel that I don't like her. That I hate her. That I blamed her.

One month after our wedding I decided to met Prima again for some closure, but she's not alone. She's with my twin brother—Alexander. And they are kissing.

"You fucker!"

I was about to punch Alexander when Prima stopped to defend my brother. I was hurt at the sight of them.

"Gael!" Tinulak niya ako palayo.

I was taken back, and i was shocked. Prima, why? Ako ang kasama mo simula bata hanggang ngayon pero bakit mas pinipili mo ang kapatid ko?

"Bakit ka andito? Matagal na tayong tapos."

Pagak na natawa si Gael, "And you left me for him? For my brother? Sa dinami daming lalaki, kapatid ko pa talaga?"

I was really dissapointed, kaya niya ba pinili ang kapatid ko kasi mag kamukha kami?

"He can provide. He gave me money, jewelry, and everything that I wanted that you couldn't give because you don't have your inheritance yet."

Gael smirked and turned to leave. I could give you everything, Prima; I could even give you the world, but I feel like I shouldn't do it. I don't know why, but it feels so wrong buying that stuff for you again and again.

Dumeretso sa bar si Gael para mag lasing. Gael thinks that Prima doesn't love him; she just wants his money. Nothing else. 

Gael chuckled and emptied his drink when suddenly a girl from nowhere hugged him from behind.

Nagulat siya doon at kaagad na humiwalay sa babaeng yumakap sa kaniya.

"Hey handsome~"

He gave her an emotionless look, "Fuck off, I'm married." And he showed her his golden wedding ring.

Pasuray-suray na nag lakad si Gael palabas ng bar, he called one of his friends to pick him up and bring him home since he's too drunk to drive.

Gael was also embarrassed to go home since he shouted at his wife again. I blamed her again, and I feel bad for what I did. 

I will apologize to her later.

I woke up with a massive headache and without clothes on. I was as confused as hell, as I don't recall what happened after my friend brought me home. 

Napatingin si Gael sa bedsheets, no blood. I guess nothing happened last night or she's not a virgin anymore?

He asked his wife if anything had happened between them, but she insisted that nothing had.

Napailing nalang si Gael at nag handa para pumasok sa trabaho. Why do I feel disappointed?

When he got home from work, he found his wife sleeping. She's pale, and she seems cold, so he touches her forehead. 

Ang taas ng lagnat niya. Napailing nalang si Gael, he took care of his wife, pinunasan niya ang katawan nito ng paulit ulit at binihisan. Lumabas muna siya para bumili ng gamot at pagkabalik niya ay gising na ang kaniyang asawa.

 He just sighed and gave her the medicine. Bakit ba parang naiilang ako kapag andyan siya?

I did what I had to do with her. I took care of her because she's my wife, and as much as possible, I remained loyal even though we were only forced to marry each other.

Ipinangako ko sa sarili kong hinding hindi na ako mag mamahal pa ulit ng babae.

Pero nang makita ko siyang may kausap na iba pakiramdam ko gusto kong pumatay ng tao. I was angry, hindi ko nagustuhan ang nakita ko.

At ng gabing yun inangkin ko siya ng paulit ulit. I put a mark on her to prove that she's mine. And mine only.

My defenses started to melt slowly, and I didn't even realize that I had already developed feelings for her. a strong feeling that you don't want her to be with another man.

But one day, I had to leave. I have to help my father solve our family's problem in Taiwan. Pero bago ako umalis ay nag iwan ako ng pangako na panghahawakan niya.

Ang sabi niya ay sa oras na maayos namin ang kompanya sa Taiwan ay doon na niya ibibigay sa akin ang mana. But I refused, I realized that I don't need my inheritance if I can work and earn my own money. I want to provide her with my own money.

Not only that, I also refused my father's offer to become one of the leaders of Màvros' organization. At first, he thought that I would accept it right away since I don't like my wife, but now I already love her.

I refused to become one of them because if I had to become a member, I would need to marry someone inside the organization.

Kaagad kong tinapos ang mga gagawin ko sa Taiwan. Kasi gustong gusto ko na umuwi, ni isang balita mula sa asawa ko ay wala akong natanggap.

I thought she was okay, and living her best life at our own mansion, but when I got home, my world suddenly collapsed at Isabel—my grandfather's second wife— news.

note: Sobrang busy haha, isang bagsakan ba naman ang mga PT sa school 😭

Note: Before mag December done na ang first story ko. Yey!

Note: May isa pang epilogue