Hayden had texted me back when I was out buying myself ice cream and other snacks for a movie night with the girls at Olives house because she wants us to hang out at her house because it's 'better' as they both said.

I didn't take it as an insult, they haven't been at my house so they don't know what it looks like.
But my house isn't even that bad, it's small and cute, you just feel the coziest in that place.

I love it and if other people think otherwise they don't have to come. Simple and easy.

...

"Can I book an appointment to get waxed because I want to feel like white powder when Archer comes back. I need that good good and I'm getting it the minute he steps inside the house." Allie groans, directing the whole thing towards Olive.

I guess she did little bit of everything and I loved that.
She did hair, nails, make up, piercings, tattoos, and waxing.

I have to recommend Hayden to come to her because she draws the designs people request.
She showed me a couple she did and I was so impressed.

"Yeah whenever, I'm free," she shrugged like it wasn't a big deal and Allie jumped to her feet.

"Yay, I'll pay for Almira as well. No need to thank me now, you'll thank me later babes." She pulled me up as well and my eyes went wide.

"Ohh, no I can't do that." I raise my hands up and try to get free off her grip.

"Why not? You won't feel a thing I promise." She tries to convince me but I can't, the thought of showing her my private's feels wrong.

"Come on Almira, it's not a big deal really. Seeing pussy isn't the rarest thing for me. And I'll be gentle." Olive does hand gestures as she speaks to me.

The fear goes away for a little bit, I've never gotten waxed before but I'd love to try it.
Trying new things is good right?

Although I'm not doing this for the same reason Allie is, I have no intention of fucking someone anytime soon.

I don't know many guys who I would be comfortable enough to ask for that and before you say Hayden, that's not going to happened.

He has to make the first more if he wants something to do with me in that way, if not I'm never doing something as stupid as throwing myself at him.

I nod at Olive, believing she'll be gentle.
"Okay fine, I'll do it."

"Let's get it started then." She goes on to the room next to the movie room to get the stuff ready, whilst me and Allie stay in the movie room to finish the movie.

...

The most pain I've ever felt in my life was getting waxed on your bikini area. It hurt worse then the time Alex broke up with me, this is straight up hell.

"You have the prettiest pussy I've seen Almira, oh my lord." She tells me, pressing her hand to the top to ease the pain.

"You never told me that?" Allie jumped in pushing Olives shoulder as she was also at the bottom of my feet, looking at me, bare.

"That's because I would be lying." Olive took another punch to the shoulder as she laughed at Allies face.
That was kind of mean.
"Archer has destroyed that thing months ago babe. Don't even pout to me about it now." Olive shrugged as she worked on me and I tried to keep my hands away from there, so I wouldn't disturb the work or ruin anything.

"True, but don't act like yours isn't also destroyed." Allie threw back and Olive nodded raising her eyebrows.

"I never did." Allie rolls her eyes at Olive and looks at me with a smile.

"Damn Hayden's one lucky bastard, he's going to be hitting this?" Allie remarks and my cheeks glow red, they can't say that stuff about me and him.

"We're not a couple, you can't say that." I shake my head trying to keep the smile back but it's too hard.

"Oh stop it, he's so in love with you. I could see the way he was so jealous seeing you close to Luis, he was burning holes through you two as you spoke." She smiled, that didn't bother her? It's her brother we're talking about and it's not a bother to her.

It would honestly bother me.
She seems cool with it.
She thinks Hayden has a thing for me but i doubt it, that would never happened and I know it.

Hayden could be with plenty of woman at this exact moment and I wouldn't know but that's fine because we're not together and I'm not expecting him to be mine.

Yours only Hayden.

That part on the note he'd left me came to mind and I was blushing again.
No way was he actually meaning that, he's a jokester, he was probably joking.

'Rip'

The strip of wax being ripped off my sensitive skin made me jump, it caught me by surprise and I almost screamed at the pain that ran through my body.

"Oh my god!"

...

Haloooo

Haloooo

Hope you liked this one.

No one is commenting much so I think y'all hate me or something but that's fine.

Have a good day