sixty.

"'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-  

Jungkook hummed softly, a wide smile on his lips as he swayed with Jungsoo in his arms, dancing around the living room to the soft beat of Christmas music that played as The Three of them decorated the Tree.

"I can't wait to see unclwe Jiminie." Jungsoo told Jungkook, little fists holding onto the brunette's shoulders as they twirled. "He always brings me presents!"

Jungkook grinned, snuggling the little boy as Taehyung put some tinsel on the tree, the shiny silver stream wrapping around the green branches beautifully as pretty string lights added a soft glow.

The elder man's sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, forearms exposed and dark hair pushed back from his eyes with a headband as he worked. Even Yeontan was joining in the fun as he got under Taehyung's feet, his little front paws kicking around a bauble which had fell from the tree.

The whole setting was very domestic. For It was Jungkook's first proper Christmas. His first Christmas with a proper family. His first Christmas where he wouldn't be left out and ignored.

"I'm Sure you'll have lots of toys for Christmas this year, Baby." He grinned. "Now Do you want to help your daddy make the tree pretty? So I can go and make us all some hot chocolate?"

"Yes please, Googie." Jungsoo nodded, wiggling slightly for the elder to put him down. "Daddy, M' helping!" When he was down, Jungsoo skipped over, eager to be helping His Father decorate the tree.

"Sure, Jungie." Taehyung chuckled, wrapping tinsel around The child's shoulders as Jungkook slipped out of the room, heading to the kitchen to make the three of them some chocolate.

Listening to Taehyung and Jungsoo's laughter from the living room, Jungkook got to work preparing the drinks. He sashayed over to the fridge, opening the door to grab the milk, before swiftly closing it.

Humming softly, he poured milk into each mug before microwaving them to heat up as he hunted down the marshmallows, sprinkles and cream.

After a few minutes of raiding Taehyung's kitchen and Finding what he needed; the milk was warmed and the microwave dinged to alert him.

The brunette retrieved the mugs of warm milk, putting them on the counter so he could carefully begin put the hot chocolate powder into the mugs, stirring it carefully as to not burn himself while it dissolved.

But Not noticing Taehyung's arrival into the kitchen, he flinched when two arms suddenly wrapped around his hips, tugging him back into a firm chest.

"Taehyungie, m' gonna spill it!" Jungkook whined, bucking his ass back in attempt to push the elder away. "Let me finish them."

"I came to Help while Jungie's hanging Baubles on the tree," Taehyung chuckled, pulling the younger to his chest, kissing the side of his neck lovingly. "You're so cute."

"And they lived happily every after." Jungkook gently closed the book, leaning down to kiss Jungsoo's forehead. "The End. Good night Baby."

The child yawned, Pouting when Jungkook stood up. "M' not sleepy, googie." He whined, eyes barely open. "No slweep."

"I think You are." The brunette cracked a smile, carding his hand through the boy's hair -Jungsoo leaning into the touch. "C'mon, Jungie. It's late.. We already let you stay up later then usual, didn't we?"

The child huffed, but snuggled down into his bed nonetheless. "G'night Googie." He yawned. "Where's daddy?"

"He'll be in soon, okay?" Jungkook kissed his cheek, tucking him into the sheets. "Be a good boy and wait, okay?"

Jungsoo nodded, and Jungkook grinned as he made his way towards the door. Jungkook turned the light off, pulling the door up a bit.

He looked down at the story book in his hand with a grin, yelping as he walked straight into his boyfriend.

Taehyung steadied him and chuckled, pecking The younger as he passed. "I'll go and see Jungie, Baby. I'll be in soon."

"M'Kay." Jungkook blushed, disappearing into Taehyung's room. "Hurry though."

Not Long after, Taehyung came back into the room, Jungkook sitting up against the headboard in his Boxers and Taehyung's shirt as he watched the TV. The younger looked up with a sleepy smile, pausing the movie he was watching to roll over and pull the elder man down into the bed.

"Honey, I need to-"

"M' tired." Jungkook whined, wrapping himself around Taehyung's body. "Taehyungie,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully, settling down into bed. He figured he could just sleep in the sweatpants and shirt he has on now, since It didn't look like Jungkook would let go anytime soon.

"Taehyungie?"

The elder hummed, gently rubbing circles into Jungkook's lower back. "What is is, darling?"

"I'll always have you, won't I?" Jungkook mumbled, eyes fluttering shut As The elder man kissed his forehead tenderly. "You'll always be here. Forever, right?" his voice got softer as sleep creeped up on him. "Me and You and Jungie."

The Therapist tightens his hold on his boyfriend, smiling softly as Jungkook nuzzled into his neck. "Of course, Little one." He murmured into the darkness of the room, running his fingers through the younger's hair lazily -not bothering to turn the TV off. "Always and forever."

————

And this concludes Sweater weather.💘

I'm sorry for the boring last chapters, but I kinda didn't know what else to write to get us to the end. I'm sorry. :(

But What were your favourite moment of the book? Is there Anything you wish to see in the epilogues?

And Thank your support and love, It means the world to me!😭 <3

-TaesThickThighs