thirteen.

"𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗱

"𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗱."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧-

After about Ten Minutes of persuasion, Jungkook had let Taehyung rewrap his injured stomach while they waited for the food to arrive -Which had healed quite quickly considering how traumatic the wound was- and Had Put Netflix on the TV while they ate.

Since Talking about Jungkook's stomach, though, The Teen had been quieter. He seemed a little nervous, too- and wasn't meeting Taehyung's Gaze.

Of course, The Therapist has noticed. But he too stayed quiet as they ate. He knew that Jungkook didn't seem to want to talk about it, and he wasn't going to make him. As a Therapist, Taehyung knew it was his Job to help those who seek it. If Jungkook didn't want to talk right now, then he simply wouldn't make him.

"M-Mr Kim?"

"What's the matter?" Taehyung asked, looking away from the TV to meet The boy's gaze. Jungkook's cheeks were a soft pink, illuminated by the glow of the TV.

"Thank you for letting me stay here," The boy mumbled, poking at a Pizza crust with his index finger. "I-I Mean, We barely even know each other, and I Know I'm still only a kid but-"

"Jungkook, listen." Taehyung cut his rambling Off with a sigh, putting his own food down. "You're my responsibility, as My patient. You're young. I'm Just glad That I could help you a little more." He stated softly. "And I Know, We are practically strangers at the minuet. But, with time, I'm sure we can get to know eachother and become more than just strangers."

Jungkook nodded with a timid grin, focusing his attention back on the movie. "I hope so.."

That Evening, Jungkook was Curled Up on the couch, phone in hand and clad in Warm Pyjamas that Taehyung had given him. They were big on him, though, but he didn't mind. Infact, He found the large clothing and blankets to be very snug.

He'd Just got Off the Phone with Jimin, Having explained and updated him On his living situation. The elder, of course, bombarded him with many questions -which Jungkook couldn't really answer, before they bid their goodnights.

"Was That Jimin?" Taehyung asked curiously, walking into the living room in his pyjamas and slippers, two mugs of tea in his hands. "Is Everything Okay?"

Jungkook looked up and nodded happily, carefully taking one of the mugs from the therapist. "Yeah! I was telling him what happened with my daddy and He asked if we want to go out with The group in two weeks. You can meet my hyungies!"

Taehyung hummed, sitting down in one on the armchairs, sighing in content as he sipped his warm beverage. "That sounds good. I'm at work tommorow, though," he spoke up, looking at the teen in concern. "Will you be alright on your own?"

"O-Oh.." Jungkook's breath hitched, face paling as he lowered his mug to the coffee table. He forgot That Mr Kim worked on most week days. He nodded softly, nibbling his bottom lip with a slight frown. "O-Of course I will...I can Just Hang out with Jiminie.." He looked up to meet the therapist's worried expression and smiled weakly. "I'll be fine,"

"Okay," Taehyung Knew the boy was lying, but he nodded with a deep sigh, picking up his mug of tea as he gave the teen a Unconvinced look. "If you're sure."

"I-I Am Sure, Mr Kim." Jungkook huffed, Curling up even more, hugging his legs with his arms. "M' a Big boy. I'm not a child.. I'll be fine on my own."

As the Movie came to an end, Taehyung looked over at the teen, his expression softening when he saw him curled up, sleeping peacefully the couch with his arms wrapped around his legs. "Aish, He Should've went up to bed if he was tired." He sighed to himself, standing up to approach the couch in which the boy was asleep on. "So irresponsible."

He looked down at the sleeping boy, His eyes taking the time to properly examine the teen's resting face. His brows were furrowed, long lashes were gently laying on his cheek bones, his lips pillowy and parted, allowing his two bunny-like front teeth to poke out slightly as he took soft, shallow breaths.

He looks so... Peaceful.

So Pretty.

Snapping out of his daze, Taehyung leaned over, slowly hooking his arms under Jungkook's knees and under his back before scooping the teen into his arms bridal style.

His fingers brushed the bare skin of Jungkook's back, and he felt the softness of the boy's skin -The small touch being enough to make the teen whine in his sleep, stirring slightly at the sudden movement. Seconds later, doe eyes blinked softly before looking up with a tired squint. "M-Mr Kim?"

The therapist stilled, not wanting to disturb the sleeping boy's slumber. "You're alright, Darling. I'm taking you to bed, Okay?" He soothed, voice deep yet controlled as he began to carry the boy out of the living room. "Go back to sleep."

The Teen nodding tiredly before leaning into The elder's chest, little fists clutching the fabric of Taehyung's white T-shirt. "M'kay.."

The Elder man adjusted the boy in his arms before starting to make his way out of the living room, and up the stairs -with a little difficulty. Jungkook was a 19 year old boy, afterall; He wasn't a child and didn't weigh like one either.

He pushed Jungkook's bedroom door open with his foot, and Carried the boy inside. Making sure not to wake him, he lay the younger on the bed, and carefully covered him with a blanket. Once the younger was settled, he sighed and caressed the soft brown locks of hair with his finger tips.

With Eyes holding a slight fondness for the teen, The Man stood up straight, and turned the bedside lamp off before making his way to the door. He stepped outside and looked back at the sleeping boy with his hand resting on the door knob.

"Goodnight, Darling. Sweet dreams."

----